Let's re-start this public access tv newsgroup!

1 view

Blackburst

Jan 30, 2004, 10:37:31 AM1/30/04
I'm looking for people to start exchanging ideas. I just became ED of a public
access operation.

Chris Smith

Jan 31, 2004, 10:33:42 PM1/31/04
black...@aol.com (Blackburst) wrote in

> I'm looking for people to start exchanging ideas. I just became ED of
> a public access operation.

I am a member of our local Cable Advisory Committee. We are getting our
PEG access started in a new direction, hired a full time studio manager,
lots of new equipment planned. I would love to share ideas.

Chris

bryan.white

Feb 7, 2004, 9:46:33 AM2/7/04
Is your operation a member of the Alliance for Community Media? If not,
they are a great organization with lots of collective resources. go to
www.alliancecm.org for further info. Also there is a group named NATOA (i
can't remember what that stands for) that covers more of the "G" in PEG
access.
Bryan
"Blackburst" <black...@aol.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Rick Merrill

Apr 8, 2006, 10:24:36 AM4/8/06
Blackburst wrote:

> I'm looking for people to start exchanging ideas. I just became ED of a public
> access operation.

Excellent! I started a 501(c)3 to do local access TV. We have a hard disk
video server to store everything so we don't need a person to schlep tapes.

email:

BatCo at comcast.net