Maher is a Gore Whore

2 views
Skip to first unread message

Pat Buchanan

unread,
Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
to
Well isnt this wonderful, Bill Maher wants to fill our streets
with manure. He must love the smell as well as the taste.

Victoria

unread,
Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
to
>Well isnt this wonderful, Bill Maher wants to fill our streets
>with manure. He must love the smell as well as the taste.
>

I read somewhere that manure is really good on strawberries. Um, I always
thought the proper topping was sour cream or chocolate...


Princess Bitchy-Pants

Snowy

unread,
Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
to
>>Pat Buchanan wannabe wrote:

Melted chocolate, with a little Grand Marnier mixed in...

Teresa

z

unread,
Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
to
Laugh if you will but in my chem lab days I had access to a catalog of
artificial flavors, and the really good artificial chocolate flavor
contained a bit of skatole. Look that one up.

In article <20000804095811...@ng-fy1.aol.com>,


wndsr...@aol.com (Victoria) wrote:
> >Well isnt this wonderful, Bill Maher wants to fill our streets
> >with manure. He must love the smell as well as the taste.
> >
> I read somewhere that manure is really good on strawberries. Um, I
> always
> thought the proper topping was sour cream or chocolate...

> Princess Bitchy-Pants

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!


Victoria

unread,
Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
to
>Laugh if you will but in my chem lab days I had access to a catalog of
>artificial flavors, and the really good artificial chocolate flavor
>contained a bit of skatole. Look that one up.

I wonder if the frog who was injected in the article cited below reported any
chocolate cravings?

The physical chemistry site at Oxford has this to say about skatole:

(see also 3-methylindole)

Safety data for 3-methylindole

Synonyms: 3-methyl-1H-indole, skatole, scatole
Molecular formula: C9 H9 N
CAS No: 83-34-1
EINECS: 201-471-7
Physical data
Appearance:
Melting point: 95 C
Boiling point: 265 C
Vapour density:
Vapour pressure:
Specific gravity:
Flash point: 132 C
Explosion limits:
Autoignition temperature:

Stability
Stable, but light-sensistive. Stench. Incompatible with strong oxidizing
agents. Combustible.

Toxicology
Skin and eye irritant. May be harmful by ingestion. Frog subcutaneous LDLO 1000
mg/kg.

Transport information
UN Major hazard class
Packing group

Personal protection
Safety glasses, adequate ventilation.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------


This information was last updated on April 7, 1999. We have tried to make it as
accurate and useful as possible, but can take no responsibility for its use,
misuse, or accuracy. We have not verified this information, and cannot
guarantee that it is up-to-date.
Princess Bitchy-Pants

Victoria

unread,
Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
to
>Melted chocolate, with a little Grand Marnier mixed in...
>
>Teresa
>

Ooh yum...
Princess Bitchy-Pants

z

unread,
Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
to
See also: http://www.klke.slu.se/taint.htm

In article <20000804144508...@ng-da1.aol.com>,

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *

Erasmus Brown

unread,
Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
to
Pat Buchanan wrote:
>
> Well isnt this wonderful, Bill Maher wants to fill our streets
> with manure. He must love the smell as well as the taste.

Zieg Heil, Motherfucker!

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages