Re: Are you really that trusting?

1 view

Jack Ryan

Mar 30, 2015, 7:55:36 PM3/30/15
In article <9YmdnaO3nKjbW4TI...@earthlink.com>
Kurt Ullman <kurtu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In article <mfcbbv$ap5$3...@dont-email.me>,
> sctvguy1 <sctv...@invalid.net> wrote:

> > > And haters gonna hate. Troll on, trollboi.
> >
> > This weirdo also haunts the studebaker car group. He is a known troll.
> > Also, rec.autos.tech
>
> How do you troll a studebaker car group? It isn't like you can
> make the case Studebakers are better than Fords any more, can you?

Gotta hand it to him if he can do that.

Nomen Nescio

Mar 30, 2015, 8:41:55 PM3/30/15
In article <mfcip1$ap5$5...@dont-email.me>
sctvguy1 <sctv...@invalid.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Mar 2015 17:55:18 -0400, Kurt Ullman wrote:
>
> > In article <mfcbbv$ap5$3...@dont-email.me>,
> > sctvguy1 <sctv...@invalid.net> wrote:

> >> This weirdo also haunts the studebaker car group. He is a known troll.
> >> Also, rec.autos.tech
> >
> > How do you troll a studebaker car group? It isn't like you can
> > make the case Studebakers are better than Fords any more, can you?
>
> He just comes up with crap. He says that he owns a Lark, or a early 50's
> Champion, but he comes up with the most outrageous shit, just like here.
> In rec.autos.tech, he is a known pest.

Lark, Macintosh, same difference. Junk is junk.

Jack Ryan

Mar 30, 2015, 9:15:39 PM3/30/15
In article <mfcbbv$ap5$3...@dont-email.me>
sctvguy1 <sctv...@invalid.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Mar 2015 20:12:23 +0000, Jolly Roger wrote:
>
> > On 2015-03-30, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> If you need help using an electric can opener or changing a tire, you
> >> will own a Mac or iPhone.
> >>
> >> If you invented the can opener and sell the tire, you will own an Intel
> >> based product and the Mac users will be sweeping your floors.
> >>
> >> Apple impedes, Intel enables.
> >
> > And haters gonna hate. Troll on, trollboi.
>
> This weirdo also haunts the studebaker car group. He is a known troll.
> Also, rec.autos.tech

I hear he hangs out in alt.support.goat-fuckers too.

Michelle Steiner

Mar 31, 2015, 12:46:15 AM3/31/15
In article <2ffe38b0468b9810...@dizum.com>, Nomen Nescio
<nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

> Lark, Macintosh, same difference. Junk is junk.

You should know, junkman.

Info

Mar 31, 2015, 12:55:49 AM3/31/15