Re: EMMETT WON THE LOTTERY

Message has been deleted

%

Apr 17, 2012, 12:20:43 AM4/17/12
DAVE TV wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>

> "%" wrote
>> and bought the HOJ , you're all barred now
>

> except for us. we're going to turn the HoJ into the best pardy shack
> evah. music and dancing 24/7

its the looooooove shack
Message has been deleted

%

Apr 17, 2012, 12:33:40 AM4/17/12
DAVE TV wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>

> "%" wrote
>> its the looooooove shack
>

> frickin' a-straight, baby - woo!

go canucks
Message has been deleted

%

Apr 17, 2012, 12:57:01 AM4/17/12
DAVE TV wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>

> "%" wrote
>> go canucks
>
> the other sedin sister is back in the next game. so who knows what
> will happen. but LA played some awesome games, really aggresive and
> they kicked some serious butt. i think the 'cannots' are intimidated.
> they should be.
>
> but it still was not as good a show as the philadelphia fighters put
> out in their last few games. that was a f**kin' hoot!

LA good goalie that's all , philly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWWCAkZFCjE
Message has been deleted

Mary Gulley

Apr 18, 2012, 3:06:34 PM4/18/12
On Apr 17, 12:17 am, "DAVE TV" <Dav...@DaveTV.Calm> wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> "%"  wrote
>
> > and bought the HOJ , you're all barred now
>
> except for us. we're going to turn the HoJ into the best pardy shack evah.
> music and dancing 24/7

The only lottery Emmet ever won was the cock lottery in prison. Ask
him about it. My son was very popular with the inmates.

%

Apr 18, 2012, 3:11:10 PM4/18/12
like mother like son i guess
Message has been deleted

Checkmate

Apr 18, 2012, 4:45:12 PM4/18/12
Checkmate!
Did he draw the short straw?

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents"

-Dave Keating, AKA "Squiggles" the assworm, AKA %, explaining
intelligence

"we all think what we do has major significants"

-Squiggles explains why he spends so much time on Usenet... and why he
can't play Scrabble