Re: WOW! NEW PHOTO OF VALERIE BERTINELLI AND HER SON WOLFGANG VAN HALEN

Message has been deleted

Jack Penny

Apr 22, 2012, 11:40:50 PM4/22/12
On 22/04/2012 23:21, DAVE TV wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> this is Top Jimmy for sure
>
> http://i.imgur.com/uJ78X.jpg

Dear Patrick Michael Sullivan,

It has come to my attention that you have been harrassing, stalking and
violating my privacy in addition to slandering me.

You hereby are to immediately CEASE and DESIST all postings of my
personal information; including but not limited to: profile links,
pictures, names, addresses, et al.

The following parties may be contacted for information as I believe you
have violated my privacy enough to break several laws:

(i) Telus, a Canadian ISP believed to be used by you to post to usenet.
(ii) AIOE, the Usenet service you have been using to post.
(iii) Patrick Michael Sullivan, which is believed to be you, an
individual living in or near Nanaimo, Canada.

If possible, details of you, your legal counsel, your lawyer, etc can be
sent to: yo...@kipz.me. This will make things easier for the both of us.

I have contacted AIOE in the past and received no response, despite
having requested one, therefore they have also, to my knowledge,
participated in violating my privacy.

If you do not comply to this cease and desist request, your ignorance
may be used in a court of law. The consequences of your lack of
cooperation in this matter may result in civil fines, including but not
limited to attorney fees, penalties and prosecution for violation of
privacy, libel and harrassment laws.

Best regards,

Jack Penny.

Argue Cat

Apr 22, 2012, 11:46:56 PM4/22/12
Isn't that cool to find a pic of you when googling your name
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Argue Cat

Apr 23, 2012, 12:40:45 AM4/23/12
On 23/04/2012 06:40, DAVE TV wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>

> "Argue Cat" wrote
>> Isn't that cool to find a pic of you when googling your name
>
> he didn't google his name. him and his elderly ASH woman put it up, along
> with all their other pics they put up bragging about themselves (got 'em
> all) when in reality they are nothing. really, they are just two useless out
> of shape turds
>
> party on

I know that but if you google image his name you get a pic of him at
least I do
Message has been deleted

Argue Cat

Apr 23, 2012, 1:05:19 AM4/23/12
On 23/04/2012 07:03, DAVE TV wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>

> "Argue Cat" wrote
>> I know that but if you google image his name you get a pic of him at least
>> I do
>
> he used to be skinny. now he's fat. she's a fat american. he's a britain who
> used to be skinny. fat skinny fat skinny i just don't get it

Oh I know all about them
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Argue Cat