Re: Kent Wills

Message has been deleted

Fred Hall

Apr 23, 2012, 10:00:26 PM4/23/12
On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:46:00 -0700, "DAVE TV" <Dav...@DaveTV.Calm>
wrote in <jn4f0l$6r1$2...@speranza.aioe.org>:

>x-no-archive: yes
>

>"Greegor" wrote
>> Somebody said once that Kent was basically
>> kicked out of AUK for trolling SUPPORT groups.
>>
>> Is that true?
>
>i can't tell you how many times i have seen people kicked out of AUK

You are such a stupid cunt, Patty. The reason you can't tell
child-abusing Rock Hard Stupid how many times people have been kicked
out of AUK is because *not one single poster* has ever been kicked
out. alt.usenet.kooks is an unmoderated group. Do you understand
what that means?

--
"These clowns are all Jokers!" - Rasta Khan

"I'm more of a Usenet force than you'll ever imagine in your wildest dreams." - Nellie Hall

KotAGoR XXXXI
COOSN-075-07-81342
Brainwashed Follower of Art Deco #1
Old Gringo's Poopy Lits #1
Nellies invalid AUK Sociopath lits #10
@'s Lits of cyberterrorists and cyber bullies #1
eMutT lits o' hate #4
Lits Slut#10
Usenet Ruiner #3
Top Asshole On The Net #2
Most Hated Usenetizen of all time #2.
Sweetness Seal Of Approval #2
Hammer of Thor - August 2005
Pierre Salinger HL&S - January 2012
Pierre Salinger HL&S - February 2012
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle,Trainer Rasta Khan March 2006

%

Apr 23, 2012, 10:10:15 PM4/23/12
Fred Hall wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:46:00 -0700, "DAVE TV" <Dav...@DaveTV.Calm>
> wrote in <jn4f0l$6r1$2...@speranza.aioe.org>:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>

>> "Greegor" wrote
>>> Somebody said once that Kent was basically
>>> kicked out of AUK for trolling SUPPORT groups.
>>>
>>> Is that true?
>>
>> i can't tell you how many times i have seen people kicked out of AUK
>
> You are such a stupid cunt, Patty. The reason you can't tell
> child-abusing Rock Hard Stupid how many times people have been kicked
> out of AUK is because *not one single poster* has ever been kicked
> out. alt.usenet.kooks is an unmoderated group. Do you understand
> what that means?

yes , it means i got kicked out
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Checkmate

Apr 23, 2012, 10:36:12 PM4/23/12
Checkmate!

First, check out what Fred Hall said:

> On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:46:00 -0700, "DAVE TV" <Dav...@DaveTV.Calm>
> wrote in <jn4f0l$6r1$2...@speranza.aioe.org>:
>
> >x-no-archive: yes
> >

> >"Greegor" wrote
> >> Somebody said once that Kent was basically
> >> kicked out of AUK for trolling SUPPORT groups.
> >>
> >> Is that true?
> >
> >i can't tell you how many times i have seen people kicked out of AUK
>
> You are such a stupid cunt, Patty. The reason you can't tell
> child-abusing Rock Hard Stupid how many times people have been kicked
> out of AUK is because *not one single poster* has ever been kicked
> out. alt.usenet.kooks is an unmoderated group. Do you understand
> what that means?

Patty and persent are like two stupid peas in a pod.

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents"

-Dave Keating, AKA "Squiggles" the assworm, AKA %, explaining
intelligence

"we all think what we do has major significants"

-Squiggles explains why he spends so much time on Usenet... and why he
can't play Scrabble
Message has been deleted

%

Apr 23, 2012, 11:13:46 PM4/23/12
DAVE TV wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>

> "Fred Hall" wrote
>> You are such a stupid cunt, Patty. The reason you can't tell
>> child-abusing Rock Hard Stupid how many times people have been kicked
>> out of AUK is because *not one single poster* has ever been kicked
>> out. alt.usenet.kooks is an unmoderated group. Do you understand
>> what that means?
>

> Fred's pissed out of his head again. yay!

wait for the apology post , " I Fred Hall ...
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

%

Apr 24, 2012, 12:08:29 AM4/24/12
DAVE TV wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>

> "%" wrote
>> wait for the apology post , " I Fred Hall ...
>

> he has to chew out his AUK buddies first

well there's a gimme
Message has been deleted

%

Apr 24, 2012, 12:17:30 AM4/24/12
DAVE TV wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>

> "%" wrote
>> well there's a gimme
>

> few more swallers from the glug glug jug and fred should be a-singin'

even without the swiggin he's bananas anyway
Message has been deleted

%

Apr 24, 2012, 12:24:41 AM4/24/12
DAVE TV wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>

> "%" wrote
>> even without the swiggin he's bananas anyway
>
> yep

i haven't gone off for a long time now , i'm due

Texarkana Trash

Apr 24, 2012, 12:36:16 AM4/24/12
On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 21:09:43 -0700, "%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Janithor wrote:
>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> are you having a happy day
>>

>> I need to lose 50 lbs.
>

>i'd like to but right now i only really need to lose about 10

Rip out your lungs and liver then.
Message has been deleted

%

Apr 24, 2012, 12:42:48 AM4/24/12
i did and there you are

Texarkana Trash

Apr 24, 2012, 12:43:07 AM4/24/12
On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 21:09:43 -0700, "%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Janithor wrote:
>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> are you having a happy day
>>

>> I need to lose 50 lbs.
>

>i'd like to but right now i only really need to lose about 10

Rip out your lungs and liver then.

If you haven't the nerve there is certainly no shortage of
volunteers.

%

Apr 24, 2012, 12:49:11 AM4/24/12
you keep offering but you never show , bring it on then

Texarkana Trash

Apr 24, 2012, 12:54:54 AM4/24/12
Your obesity is your own problem.

> bring it on then

A degenerated assworm trying to ape George Bush isn't very
impressive.
Message has been deleted

%

Apr 24, 2012, 1:06:17 AM4/24/12
i don't know what this says , who's george bush ,
nevermind , are you here yet or are you going to yellow out again

Texarkana Trash

Apr 24, 2012, 1:12:26 AM4/24/12
Never mind.
Just carry on swilling down your oyxcontins with cheap liquor
and fucking with the heads of suicidal kids and mental patients.

Checkmate

Apr 24, 2012, 1:22:08 AM4/24/12
Checkmate!

Hell, he's probably got ten pounds of dick up his ass.

%

Apr 24, 2012, 10:08:22 AM4/24/12
i don't know what this means
Message has been deleted

%

Apr 29, 2012, 8:33:53 PM4/29/12
DAVE TV wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>

> "%" wrote
>> i haven't gone off for a long time now , i'm due
>
> woot!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8wSh_Eryv8
>

> "...that shit makes me bat shit crazy...."

i went friday and saturday
Message has been deleted

%

Apr 29, 2012, 8:51:39 PM4/29/12
DAVE TV wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>

> "%" wrote
>> i went friday and saturday
>
> i drove a big ass snortin' kenworth 650 miles round trip. what an
> awesome truck. loved going down through the mountains with the jake
> brake on -
> grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................
> awesome stereo too

jake brakes rock
Message has been deleted

%

Apr 29, 2012, 9:12:11 PM4/29/12
DAVE TV wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>

> "%" wrote
>> jake brakes rock
>
> it's not so much the braking power. it's the sound baby

i know i hear them all night