Re: Emmett Gulley is barred from HOJ

Message has been deleted

cain...@windstream.net

Apr 17, 2012, 12:17:04 AM4/17/12
On Apr 17, 12:10 am, "DAVE TV" <Dav...@DaveTV.Calm> wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> "House of Joe"  wrote
>
> > Effective immediately Gulley is no longer welcome
>
> bs. i just had a coffee with emmett at the HoJ, and a toke of some good
> weed. so SMACKDOWN to you

LIAR
I just spent TWO HOURS at house of joe having BAGELS AND TEA with
emmett
of course i had to have a clothespin on my nose
and i wore a hazmat suit
BUT IT WAS GOOD TEA
Message has been deleted

%

Apr 17, 2012, 1:05:16 AM4/17/12
DAVE TV wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>

> <cain...@windstream.net> wrote
>
>> LIAR
>
> you are eh
>
>> I just spent TWO HOURS at house of joe having BAGELS AND TEA with
>> emmett
>
> emmett don't eat bagels or drink tea. you made this story up.
> SMACKDOWN
>
> BTW, you just got a job 30 days ago. Emmett had a job at the Steak &
> Shake for over a year. another SMACKDOWN

BACK TO BACK SMACK , YAY
Message has been deleted

%

Apr 17, 2012, 1:18:45 AM4/17/12
DAVE TV wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> "%" wrote
>> BACK TO BACK SMACK , YAY
>
> i want to see emmett get his job back at the steak & shake. he was
> awesome when he worked there. served the best steaks and shakes ever

he should go back or to another place like Moe's Southwest Grill

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Apr 17, 2012, 7:14:51 PM4/17/12
DAVE TV <jmiu1i$ipj$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, wrote:
>x-no-archive: yes
>
>"%" wrote
>> BACK TO BACK SMACK , YAY
>
>i want to see emmett get his job back at the steak & shake. he was awesome
>when he worked there. served the best steaks and shakes ever

Well I had one of Emmett's chocolate shakes and I'm not so sure it was all
the usual
ingredients. It smelled like ass for some reason.

--
Sir Gregory