Katarina Witt Playboy Photos - All for free! (Be 18+)

hiway

Nov 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/27/98
You must be getting all the success your due.. None at all
because you keep spamming this shit
If she has turned tramp and now shows herself nude, then who cares?
just another tramp feasting on the moraless society.
perhaps you should go get a life?
or try earning a living instead of leeching and pimping off the scum of
society.

Li...@thredzone.com wrote in message <251198...@thredzone.com>...
>YOU MUST BE 18+!!!!!
>
>This is it! the nude pictures of figure skater Katarina Witt, from the
pages of Playboy are here for your viewing pleasure.
0|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
>Click Here To See The Katarina Nude Pics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>http://www.theredzone.com/katarina_witt/katarina_witt_nude_playboy_pics.sht
ml
10|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

>KxL_

Jan Olbrecht

Nov 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/28/98
Hi all the hunters out there!

We have one again. The new hunting season is officially opened. Get your
guns, clean them and don't forget to pack enough ammo.

Have a good luck while aiming,

Jan-Ol...@gmx.net
Author of "Die Deutsche Pretender Fanpage"
http://members.xoom.com/OLBJAN

MacLeod

Nov 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/28/98
>*grabbing her 22 rifle, her 12 gauge shotgun, and her really worthless
>on a hunt but fun to carry 9mm Makarov*
>
>Where are they!? Which way did they go!?
>
>Sarah - off to hunt, coming, Artemis?? *g*
>

>Goddess of Useless Information, Firearms, Methos,
>Keeper of All Things Parker, Charter Member of the
>Flag Wavers for Lyle, Flag Waver for Gar
>
>Vidi Methos Veni, Vidi Lyle Veni, Veni Vidi Dormi
>
>nobody likes redtape, so remove it to reply by e-mail

there is nothing useless about a shotgun, and if you want to kill
something big just slap some rifled slugs in there for some real fun.

Moegirl

Nov 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/29/98
On Sat, 28 Nov 1998 23:21:55 +0100, "Jan Olbrecht"
<Jan-Ol...@gmx.net> wrote:

>Hi all the hunters out there!
>
>We have one again. The new hunting season is officially opened. Get your
>guns, clean them and don't forget to pack enough ammo.
>
>Have a good luck while aiming,
>
>Jan-Ol...@gmx.net

Tnov21

Nov 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/29/98
Why is Katarina Witt a tramp? Posing nude doesn't make one a slut or immoral.
Here pictures are artisitic ones, not sexually explicite in any way.
BTW, I agree with you that this shit shouldn't be posted in this group.

Artemis OakGrove

Nov 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/29/98
The Goddess of the Hunt is *always* up for a hunt. Wanna try out that new
sniper rifle I got.

AO

Moegirl wrote:

--
Spoken petulantly and with a gun in his hand, "Two words: hand cuffs." Jarod
"The last time I saw that look, Bambi's *mother* was in my crosshairs." MP

M. Thiele

Nov 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/29/98
I haven't seen Katarina Witt's Playboy pictorial but I doubt that it's trashy.
Penthouse or Swank releases trashy stuff, Playmates are airbrushed to the point of
looking like they are fully dressed even though theyahave nothing on.

Tnov21 wrote:

--
"It's too bad he lives in the city, because
he's depriving some village of a great idiot."

Jan Olbrecht

Nov 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/29/98
"MacLeod"? Get your sword! That's what you're supposed to do. Go after it's
head <g>. Duncan wouldn't use a shotgun, that's not in it's honor. Having a
real swordfight would mean so much fun for us to see...

--
Jan

Ann Zewen

Nov 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/29/98

>On Sat, 28 Nov 1998 23:21:55 +0100, "Jan Olbrecht"
><Jan-Ol...@gmx.net> wrote:
>
>>Hi all the hunters out there!
>>
>>We have one again. The new hunting season is officially opened. Get your
>>guns, clean them and don't forget to pack enough ammo.
>>
>>Have a good luck while aiming,

I'm assuming the *season* that's open is for trolls? If so, bag one for me,
please.

--
Ann
"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." _ Dennis Miller

Phoenix

Nov 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/29/98

Jan Olbrecht wrote:

> Hi all the hunters out there!
>
> We have one again. The new hunting season is officially opened. Get your
> guns, clean them and don't forget to pack enough ammo.
>
> Have a good luck while aiming,
>

> Jan-Ol...@gmx.net

> Author of "Die Deutsche Pretender Fanpage"
> http://members.xoom.com/OLBJAN

Gun...where's my gun...stumbles over crossbow...this will do.

Hunter Phoenix

--
"Don't worry, I'll take care of it" - Jarod
Keeper of: Jarod's Tattoos

MacLeod

Nov 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/30/98

Jan Olbrecht wrote in message <73sa7k$j9f$1...@news.online.de>...

>"MacLeod"? Get your sword! That's what you're supposed to do. Go after it's
>head <g>. Duncan wouldn't use a shotgun, that's not in it's honor. Having a
>real swordfight would mean so much fun for us to see...
>
>--
>Jan
>Author of "Die Deutsche Pretender Fanpage"
>http://members.xoom.com/OLBJAN

I do have a sword, unfortunately I don't realy chop peoples heads off.
Though I must admit i can think of some suitable candidates from my "Things
to kill on the day i finaly snap completely" list

Moegirl

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98

And I thought I was the only one with one of those lists. *g*

Sarah - who wants to see and participate in a sword fight just once in
her life

"If you hear a Southerner exclaim 'Hey ya'll, watch
this,' stay out of his way, these are likely to be
last words he will ever say."