Doesn't Julia have ANY girl friends????

ann...@aol.com

Feb 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/24/96
I was wondering why Julia doesn't have any girl friends. In high school, most girls in this situation would talk to their friends...I
thought it was particularly sad that Julia had to call Kirsten and then try to talk to Sarah in order to get another girl's opinion. The only
girl friend I can remember was the one that was dating Justin when Julia and Justin first got together....

Steph in sw WI

Feb 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/27/96

Julia had a wildish friend the first season named Nina. ( I remember her because she was Karen on General Hospital.) Nina kind of faded out of the picture.

Justin's previous girlfriend: I must have blocked her out, because I love Jul & Jus.

Can someone refresh my memory.

Steph in sw WI

Koren Ziemienski

Feb 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/28/96
I personally think that Julia's isolation from other girls her age
is deliberate... makes her appear all the more lonely and abject. She has no
one to confide in or just talk to... you can't talk to a guy about himself,
ya know. It's sad, really.
Koren

"A man who fears nothing, loves nothing.
If you love nothing, what point is there to life?"
-Sean Connery-

JulieJK

Feb 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/29/96
Julia does have friends cuz when she was staying home Justin brought her
some notes from her friends and everyone was asking how she was doing.
She probably doesn't have any best girlfriends. I think Justin is her
best friend, and I don't think the show wants to waste time on showing
every single character's friends. It is mostly about the Salinger's life
at home, and their very close friends.
--Julie
"I must seek knowledge and its bastard son, truth."
--Barry Toink (Not the actor's name), The State

Iluminadia

Feb 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/29/96
I don't find it so odd that Julia doesn't have any girlfriends. I didn't
really have any close female friends when I was in high school OR college.
Some people are just loners. I always had a boyfriend but never had any
girls to confide in. It was kind of a shame but I don't think it all THAT
uncommon.

Tracy

Melissa

Mar 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/3/96
In <4go4bj$j...@alterdial.UU.NET> ann...@aol.com writes:
> The only
>girl friend I can remember was the one that was dating Justin when
Julia and Justin first got together....

And THAT is probably why she has no friends;)
Did anyone else ever notice that Bailey only has Will, who is hardly
ever around because Bailey is with Sara 24-7-365!
The same goes for Julia and Justin.... 24-7-365.

Miss Audrey D. Brashich

Mar 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/4/96
Yeah, but Julia has Griffin!

Edward Leibnitz

Mar 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/7/96

>I noticed that, too. But, Duh! It's a television show. They can't very
>well have a whole clique for them...

WHY DO YOU SAY THAT!!!!!!

Actually I'm surprised that they DIDN'T make a whole pile of
"semi-regulars" to do stuff with ... you know .... say hello in the
hallway at school ... meet at parties etc. etc. etc.

-Ed

Ryan Donmoyer

Mar 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/7/96
Edward Leibnitz (leib...@interport.net) wrote:
:
: >I noticed that, too. But, Duh! It's a television show. They can't very

Costs too much to have too many non-principals.

Holly Bartel

Mar 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/8/96
Actually it might be nice if Charlie had a guy friend to hang out with.
(perhaps he'd be less inclined to sleep with every single girl he meets
then). I never really thought about it but with the exception of Will
(Bailey's friend) whom we don't see that often and Claudia's little
juvenile-delinquent girlfriend, whom I haven't seen in an _age_, the
show just never introduces "friends" to this family. With the exception
of Claudia, everyone associated with the Salingers is _sleeping_ with a
Salinger! OK, well not everybody but almost. I know it's t.v.
land, but it's kind of sad that the Salinger's are portrayed as a bunch
of kids who have no friends. On the other hand, I would hate for this
show to turn into something like BH90210 with a weirdly incestuous group
of friends so if I had my choice, I guess I'd rather see _just_ the
Salingers. Still (I know I rambling) I would like Charlie to have a
friend. my .02 - Holly

asktw...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2018, 1:23:25 AM11/19/18
Wow this email is from 22 years ago.

asktw...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2018, 1:24:18 AM11/19/18
Can someone reply it would be so cool

rocco schiavone

Jan 9, 2019, 6:09:42 PM1/9/19
Nel suo scritto precedente, asktw...@gmail.com ha sostenuto :

> Can someone reply it would be so cool

prrrrrrrr

just wondering how long my name could be on here.

Nov 30, 2021, 1:42:46 AM11/30/21
On Monday, November 19, 2018 at 1:24:18 AM UTC-5, asktw...@gmail.com wrote:
> Can someone reply it would be so cool
this is so cool lol, I'm currently watching the show right now.