Favorite episodes?

Kenny McCormack

Jul 31, 2018, 12:32:05 PM7/31/18
I've been watching selected old eps on Hulu.
Am curious what other people's favorite episodes are - your top 2 or 3.

For me:

7/22 (The Last Roundup): Dialog is unreal. Milch-speak at its finest.
I think this was Milch's last episode, before he and the show parted
company. He really goes out with a bang!

1/8 (Tempest in a C cup): What Kelly does to Luis is just inhuman. Tour
de force in how to really put the screws to the guy. Watching it, you just
gotta hope that the guy was really guilty, because he'd have behaved the
same way even if he was innocent. Kelly left him no choice but to confess.

--
Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is
no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof.

- John Kenneth Galbraith -