spongebob-so it comes to this

Natjackm92

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!

R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen

Kim Burk

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
>saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
>like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!

I had my doubts about it from the start, but gave it a chance anyway. Man, it
sucked.

Speaking of new Nicktoons, anybody have anything to say about Rocket Power or
Chalkzone? They sound a lot more promising than Spongebob, though it's a
little too early to tell.

----------------
Kim Burk
http://kimburk.cjb.net
"When life gives you lemons, make brownies. Mmm...brownies..."

Chester Cheater

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
In article <19990718170310...@ng-fw1.aol.com>,

natja...@aol.com (Natjackm92) wrote:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly
pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
>
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
>
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen

And, unfortunately, Nickelodeon is doomed

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

secrtbear

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
On 18 Jul 1999 21:03:10 GMT, natja...@aol.com
(Natjackm92) wrote:

> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
>like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
>
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
>
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen

I caught a few minutes of the show before work
Saturday Morning. What it looked like was a
random assortment of images and "jokes" loosely
held together with what was supposed to be a plot.

It seems that the show was concieved by all of
nick's best (and that isn't saying much) "creative
minds" getting together in a room and
brainstorming. Kinda like on the simpsons when
homer had the kids help him brainstorm. All they
ended up with was an automatic butt and a glow in
the dark booger. Which sounds just as bad as this
shit that nick is passing off as entertainment.

-secrtbear

"I have a dream, that one day, everyone, everywhere will know the
wonders of my nipples!"- Stimpson J. Cat, Rubber Nipple Salesmen

"Naughty Noo Noo!"- The Teletubbies

VVu RuGrAT

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
I think everyone is overanylyzing Spongebob. I actually enjoyed it. I started
watching with absolutly no expectations whatsoever. Why can't everyone enjoy
it for what it is...a dumb cartoon. The simplicity of being stupid. What is
so wrong with that. His bubble dance had me rolling (call me immature).
Especially the pelvic thrust part. And his enthusiasm at ripped pants and the
ripped pants band. Sorry....I just thought it was so stupid, it was funny.
Don't think about. Just watch it. You'll enjoy it more.

wolfied...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 6:22:01 PM12/4/19
On Sunday, July 18, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Kim Burk wrote:
> >saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> >like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
>
> I had my doubts about it from the start, but gave it a chance anyway. Man, it
> sucked.
>
> Speaking of new Nicktoons, anybody have anything to say about Rocket Power or
> Chalkzone? They sound a lot more promising than Spongebob, though it's a
> little too early to tell.
>

> ----------------
> Kim Burk
> http://kimburk.cjb.net
> "When life gives you lemons, make brownies. Mmm...brownies..."

you fool

nickd...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 6:28:03 PM12/4/19
And here we are 20 years later. Life is crazy man.

alexander...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 6:42:00 PM12/4/19
Lmao

flore...@student.ivybnd.com

Dec 4, 2019, 6:57:21 PM12/4/19
Whack

darkpho...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 7:09:58 PM12/4/19
What a time to be alive ladies and gentlemen.

P.S - Reddit sent me here

tjFla...@outlook.com

Dec 4, 2019, 7:30:27 PM12/4/19
This is an artifact of the internet
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ericmso...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 7:43:44 PM12/4/19
Gottem, literally 20 years later and it’s proven to be a fucking amazing cartoon now

captain...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 7:59:39 PM12/4/19
Wtf, I can reply 20 years later. Welcome to the future and the world of memes and depression it seems like we only have a century more before we're wiped by nuclear warfare or global warming.

jasu...@up.edu.ph

Dec 4, 2019, 8:10:36 PM12/4/19
On Sunday, July 18, 1999 at 3:00:00 PM UTC+8, Natjackm92 wrote:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
>
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
>
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen

Bruh

imrus...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 8:11:04 PM12/4/19
Wow, there were Nickelodeon doom sayers all the way back in 1999? Wack. Also it's fucking wicked that I'm replying to a post that is older than myself.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

jonas...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 8:22:02 PM12/4/19
bruh. You were so wrong. Lmfao

franco...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 8:23:01 PM12/4/19
you're not only a clown, you're the entire circus

raih...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 8:24:48 PM12/4/19
This is a piece of history now.

hadis...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 8:39:54 PM12/4/19
Lmao 20 years later and that’s one of the most influential cartoons of all time

lguil...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 8:44:50 PM12/4/19
What even is this prehistoric interface lmao we're all part of relic now, boys

tredonr...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 9:02:53 PM12/4/19
On Sunday, July 18, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Natjackm92 wrote:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
>
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
>
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen

ur mum have a big homoe

tl18...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 10:11:24 PM12/4/19
We are in an ancient place

korko...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 10:28:27 PM12/4/19
On Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 4:59:39 PM UTC-8, captain...@gmail.com wrote:
> poop

comrade...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 10:35:07 PM12/4/19
On Sunday, July 18, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Natjackm92 wrote:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
>
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
>
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen

please come back to this you boomer and see how wrong you are

greenschool...@outlook.com

Dec 4, 2019, 10:45:44 PM12/4/19
Well, they weren't wrong

SpongeBob SquarePants really DID lead to Nickelodeon's downfall!

If anything, people who posted this back in 1999 correctly predicted the future

I believe it is time to put SpongeBob out to pasture and move forward

I am tired of seeing Stephen Hillenburg be disrespected like this and feel it's time to pass the torch to someone new!

My blog "Impeach SpongeBob 2020!" was created for this very purpose: To abolish the 1999 series

Nick can recover from their problem if and ONLY IF they pull the plug on SpongeBob SquarePants

I don't want to see this show dragged out like The Simpsons without hope of recovery

The recent post-2015 seasons have been extremely inconsistent in quality and that may be attributed to Hillenburg's increasing disenchantment & fatigue from his show

I do not blame him

Nickelodeon needs to stop milking a dead cartoon and take chances again!

#impeachspongebob2020
#rinseoutthesponge

kath...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 11:12:13 PM12/4/19
This did not age well

omerm...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 11:39:51 PM12/4/19
This aged well.

gaburias...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2019, 12:17:59 AM12/5/19
Worst prediction of ‘99

broc.b...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2019, 12:39:35 AM12/5/19
Yeah sure were right about it being too early to tell

super...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2019, 12:55:45 AM12/5/19
SpongeBob was actually the best program Nickelodeon has ever produced tho

hazema...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2019, 2:13:00 AM12/5/19
Years later and you still look like a dumbass

reza...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2019, 2:42:10 AM12/5/19
This thread is older than me Jesus Christ

amirjituf...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2019, 3:41:00 AM12/5/19
Imagine being the guy that said this back in 99 only to see this show become an immensely popular cash cow for nick

keyshaw...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2019, 7:38:03 AM12/5/19
On Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 3:41:00 AM UTC-5, amirjituf...@gmail.com wrote:
> Imagine being the guy that said this back in 99 only to see this show become an immensely popular cash cow for nick

While the cow is pretty much dead and frail

gianka...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2020, 5:33:47 AM1/2/20
damn i wanna be part of this goddamn

samuelan...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2020, 11:28:50 AM2/16/20
this aged like milk

mariofa...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2020, 12:44:31 AM3/10/20
Hello from over 20 years into the future. You were completely wrong

avrilbarr...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2020, 11:48:16 PM3/10/20
El domingo, 18 de julio de 1999, 2:00:00 (UTC-5), Natjackm92 escribió:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
>
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
>
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen

what a time to be alive hahaha

anthony...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2020, 1:15:40 PM3/11/20
Lol you ded?

crispy...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2020, 9:02:30 PM3/11/20
Bruh moment

anthonyb...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2020, 12:58:58 PM3/15/20
Damn I can still reply to this

nothisisp...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2020, 3:10:49 PM3/21/20
On Sunday, July 18, 1999 at 9:00:00 AM UTC+2, Natjackm92 wrote:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
>
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
>
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ginga...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2020, 2:35:03 AM4/9/20
pramiere did suck, but the premiere was great

nothisisp...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2020, 4:49:45 AM4/9/20
On Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 8:35:03 AM UTC+2, ginga...@gmail.com wrote:
> pramiere did suck, but the premiere was great

yes

vakis...@gmail.com

May 29, 2020, 7:36:50 PM5/29/20
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

charles...@gmail.com

May 29, 2020, 8:19:00 PM5/29/20
cringe

laytonle...@gmail.com

May 29, 2020, 8:26:43 PM5/29/20
Cant wait for spongebob 2

nfs1994seco...@gmail.com

May 29, 2020, 9:20:55 PM5/29/20
fratm ingiustament continuat

alkaga...@gmail.com

May 29, 2020, 9:22:59 PM5/29/20

friendl...@gmail.com

May 29, 2020, 9:26:55 PM5/29/20
This did not age well at all

jpro...@gmail.com

May 29, 2020, 9:47:38 PM5/29/20
god what a relic from the past. glad i could be a part of this

saheedm...@gmail.com

May 30, 2020, 2:52:22 AM5/30/20
This entire thread should belong in a museum.

rafi.a...@gmail.com

May 30, 2020, 7:35:38 AM5/30/20
R.I.P Rocket Power and Chalkzone.

I actually liked Chalkzone though

unusu...@gmail.com

May 30, 2020, 8:57:10 AM5/30/20
one of many internet artifacts

sadik...@gmail.com

May 30, 2020, 3:00:37 PM5/30/20
Bruh, we are immortalizing a poorly aged post from the 90s. I wasn't even born yet when the post was made lol.

calebos...@gmail.com

May 31, 2020, 7:41:36 AM5/31/20
lmfao this aged really poorly

Hmm... I wonder what happened to Natjackm92?

mistv...@gmail.com

May 31, 2020, 11:05:24 AM5/31/20
Dumbass

funnyb...@gmail.com

May 31, 2020, 8:42:42 PM5/31/20

maddox...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2020, 9:34:06 PM6/4/20
Wow...

This was what the SpongeBob reaction was back then?

Looks at Fanboy and Chum-Chum, Breadwinners and Planet Sheen.

jacke...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2020, 7:13:48 PM6/5/20
On Sunday, 18 July 1999 03:00:00 UTC-4, Natjackm92 wrote:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
>
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
>
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen

lol idk it's fine

Gage

Aug 30, 2020, 6:34:34 AM8/30/20
On Sunday, July 18, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Natjackm92 wrote:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!

this aged extremely well over 20 years

pastaman on youtube

Sep 19, 2020, 10:54:09 PM9/19/20
On Sunday, July 18, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Natjackm92 wrote:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen
what are your current opinions on the show?

Mista Moonlight

Sep 19, 2020, 10:57:48 PM9/19/20
i hate how its aged so well

The Scout

Sep 29, 2020, 4:48:16 PM9/29/20
On Sunday, July 18, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Natjackm92 wrote:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen
damn i wonder how u feel about this now

Povilaz

Oct 24, 2020, 4:12:39 AM10/24/20
1999 m. liepos 18 d., sekmadienis 09:00:00 UTC+2 Natjackm92 rašė:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen
Oh man. This aged like milk lmao.
Message has been deleted

Cauê Dantas

Oct 27, 2020, 9:36:43 AM10/27/20
Em domingo, 18 de julho de 1999 às 04:00:00 UTC-3, Natjackm92 escreveu:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen

THIS IS TOO FUNY
KSKSKSKSKSKSKKSKSKSKSK

It indeed aged terribly

Mumu2k3

Oct 30, 2020, 11:18:37 PM10/30/20
> Em domingo, 18 de julho de 1999 às 04:00:00 UTC-3, Natjackm92 escreveu:
> > saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> > like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
> > R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
> > now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen

lmao this aged like shit

Mumu2k3

Oct 30, 2020, 11:19:46 PM10/30/20

Eric Mauricio

Dec 29, 2020, 9:05:21 AM12/29/20
El domingo, 18 de julio de 1999 a las 3:00:00 UTC-4, Natjackm92 escribió:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen

stfu boomer

Mosaico

Jan 12, 2021, 11:53:08 PM1/12/21
xd

Minma

Jan 13, 2021, 3:14:26 AM1/13/21
On Sunday, July 18, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Natjackm92 wrote:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen
LMFAO Y'ALL WERE SO WRONG
anyways how're you guys doing :)

Kit Kat123

Jan 13, 2021, 3:30:01 PM1/13/21

BarryBlu

Feb 5, 2021, 5:52:27 AM2/5/21
I like spungbob :)

AWORio

Feb 5, 2021, 9:25:43 PM2/5/21
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 5:52:27 AM UTC-5, BarryBlu wrote:
> I like spungbob :)

Spungbob is stupid, just like gamw shows!

JR

Mar 11, 2021, 3:50:51 PM3/11/21
On Sunday, July 18, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Natjackm92 wrote:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen

Lol man this aged really badly. Spongebob would become a huge hit for Nickelodeon. Grossing billions and being an endless cash cow for Nick. Btw I’m from 2021, the show that you thought wouldn’t last long now has a spin off called Kamp Koral! On HBO Max.

JR

Mar 11, 2021, 3:55:38 PM3/11/21
On Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 8:19:58 PM UTC-5, badluc...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 8:13:23 PM UTC-5, badluc...@gmail.com wrote:
> > google groups released in 2001
> >
> > how
> google groups has an archive of deja's usenet which was made in the early 80s; this is apart of the archive. do you think there's posts from the early 80s on here? better yet, do you think they'll be uncovered? has there already been discoveries?

I saw a thread from 1981 which was about hockey and another one from 1984 which was about movies of the 80s. It’s honestly really weird to see posts from that long ago but it’s fascinating too.

Jashonn Reese

Jun 15, 2021, 5:55:20 AM6/15/21
On Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 8:13:23 PM UTC-5, badluc...@gmail.com wrote:
> google groups released in 2001
>
> how
Google Groups was made from buying a chat service out, forgot the name.

Jashonn Reese

Jun 15, 2021, 5:57:19 AM6/15/21
On Sunday, July 18, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Natjackm92 wrote:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen
Also the only Nicktoon to still exist in the modern world

Kirbz xd

Aug 11, 2021, 7:32:00 PM8/11/21
On Sunday, 18 July 1999 at 08:00:00 UTC+1, Natjackm92 wrote:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen
aged like fucking milk
Message has been deleted

SunsetTheStupid

Sep 25, 2021, 11:16:57 PM9/25/21
On Sunday, July 18, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Natjackm92 wrote:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen
yeah this show is gonna suck, totally won't become a massive multi-million dollar empire
also nice ren & stimpy reference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick B.

Nov 3, 2021, 12:56:22 AM11/3/21
On Sunday, July 18, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Natjackm92 wrote:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen

Reading this post now 20+ years later feels incredibly surreal. I wonder if this guy even remembers making it

SunsetTheStupid

Nov 13, 2021, 5:18:50 PM11/13/21
Imagine someday he reads his emails and finds all of these messages
I doubt that will ever happen but that would be amazing

Kirby Fan and Queen Fanatic

Dec 9, 2021, 3:11:29 PM12/9/21
Little did we know back then...

Andy Greene

Dec 10, 2021, 12:56:04 AM12/10/21
just commenting to bloat this historical thread. spongebob kicks ass

TurboTheWeirdo

Dec 27, 2021, 1:08:00 AM12/27/21
On Sunday, July 18, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Natjackm92 wrote:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen

this show is doomed!!!!!
i hope you have learned
Message has been deleted

Ayrton Maggison

Feb 22, 2022, 3:42:23 AM2/22/22
and I'm here too!!!

LouBlu08

Mar 1, 2022, 6:35:26 PM3/1/22
On Sunday, 18 July 1999 at 08:00:00 UTC+1, Natjackm92 wrote:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen
see you in 23 years!
Message has been deleted

Marcus The Tender Engine

Jan 19, 2023, 12:29:33 PM1/19/23
On Sunday, July 18, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Natjackm92 wrote:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen

Wow, what a pathetic loser.

JK, hope the person who wrote this is living a great life 24 years later, and he's probably cringing at seeing this comment from all these years, lol.

ClickerZe Rat

Mar 2, 2023, 6:46:47 AM3/2/23
On Sunday, July 18, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Natjackm92 wrote:
> saw the spongebob pramiere saturday. can you say completly pathetic? looks
> like nick is running out ideas. the show is doomed!
> R.I.P SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
> now shuttup and drive-ren Rupper Nipple Salesmen

if anybody wanna know what happened to Natjackm92, hes a spongebob fan now, no joke. Saw him on the Spongebob Fanon wiki.

Maddox Cox

Mar 16, 2023, 9:45:28 PM3/16/23
So he's still alive? Also, speaking of alive, about a third of the posts in the Nick Usenet nowadays are about this thread.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
It is loading more messages.