Abandoned - Nickelodeon Studios

Terrence Clay

Dec 15, 2023, 7:56:51 PM12/15/23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4PD4xvsivw

In 1990, in conjunction with the opening of Universal Studios Orlando, Nickelodeon Studios had officially opened to the public. But it's purpose as the new headquarters for the Nickelodeon network, where all future shows like Double Dare, Kenan & Kel, Slime Time live and so many more would be filmed, was quickly becoming unprofitable. Despite it being a popular attraction within the theme park, the studios closed and were left completely abandoned. Join me today as I take a look at what happened to this deeply beloved studio/attraction, and what ultimately happened to its iconic façade.