Tom Bosley: Castmates and collaborators remember 'Happy Days' actor

1 view

Taylor Cheesequay@yahoogroups.com

Oct 20, 2010, 4:39:45 AM10/20/10
Tom Bosley: Castmates and collaborators remember 'Happy Days' actor

by Archana Ram
Categories: In Memoriam, News, Television

Director-producer Garry Marshall — who created the iconic TV series
Happy Days — Ron Howard, and Henry Winkler have released statements to
EW about late actor Tom Bosley, who played the show’s patriarch.
(Bosley passed away at 83 years old after a long battle with lung
cancer.)

Garry Marshall, Happy Days creator:“Tom was a talented professional in
front of the camera and behind the scenes. He provided a positive
influence over all of the young actors on Happy Days. Audiences will
never forget the lovable Howard Cunningham who made us laugh on
Tuesday nights. He was a good friend. I will miss him. Comedy will
miss him.”

Ron Howard, who played Bosley’s on-screen son, Richie: “I’m so
saddened by the loss of our wonderful Tom Bosley. Remarkable on so
many levels, Tom’s insight, talent, strength of character and comic
timing made him a vital central figure in the Happy Days experience. A
great father and husband, and a wonderful artist, Tom lead by example,
and made us all laugh while he was doing it. My last conversations
with Tom reflected the love of life and peace of mind that he always
maintained throughout his full and rewarding life. I miss him
already.”

Henry Winkler, who played Arthur Fonzarelli a.k.a. “The Fonz” on Happy
Days: “Tom was a family member, both on and off the sound stage. We
acted together, traveled together and played charades together. He was
a loving husband, a doting father and a fantastic grandfather. He will
be so missed but never forgotten by the Winkler Family or the world.”

Read more:
Tom Bosley, ‘Happy Days’ actor, dies
Remembering Tom Bosley, beloved ‘Happy Days’ dad: An extraordinary
ordinary-guy
Tom Bosley: Friends mourn the late actor on Twitter

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2010/10/19/garry-marshall-remembers-tom-bosley/

---

Pretty sure he's going to Hell for that SMC infomercial/scam. I'm just
sayin'...

A lot of poor suckers lost their shirts (or worse-- their houses!) on
buying and attempting peddling and end up storing and ultimately
discarding that junky trinkets nobody wants... even as gifts.

"the better Slobodan"

Oct 22, 2010, 1:06:31 PM10/22/10
On Oct 20, 3:39 am, "Taylor Cheeseq...@yahoogroups.com"
> http://news-briefs.ew.com/2010/10/19/garry-marshall-remembers-tom-bos...

> ---
>
> Pretty sure he's going to Hell for that SMC infomercial/scam. I'm just
> sayin'...
>
> A lot of poor suckers lost their shirts (or worse-- their houses!) on
> buying and attempting peddling and end up storing and ultimately
> discarding that junky trinkets nobody wants... even as gifts.

ordinary guy

(+_+)

Hey Birdbrain,
why would you think that tom bosley is selling crap all the time
that is bullshit well i do not think so tom bosley
was the best pitchman you can find around the corner but something
is bothering me why you want to say some
trash about tom bosley is bullshit i would like to take you and
your message and slap your pus you slob
but the reason is tom bosley was the best actor you can see on
television but there is one good thing about tom
he was the best actor you can ever find on screen tv and the
infomercials you can see on televison .

Dan "Slobodan" Milosevic