Nick@Nite March 2004 -- Roseanne Spoofs Classic TV Marathon

PB

Jan 30, 2004, 2:37:39 PM1/30/04
Nick@Nite March 2004 Schedule --

- No regular schedule changes, same schedule that started January 1,
will remain in effect.

Special Programming:

- The Second Annual TV Land Awards: A Celebration of Classic TV
Simulcast on Nick@Nite
Wednesday, March 17, 2004
9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Hosted by Brad Garrett ("Everybody Loves Raymond"; "Gleason").
The networks second annual awards honoring classic television. TV Land
will bring together some of the biggest small-screen stars from
yesterday and today to honor the legends, innovators, a future
classic, unsung heroes of classic television, and viewer's choice
awards. It's a night filled with magical moments, blasts from the past
and laugh tracks that promises to be as memorable and enjoyable as the
classic shows and characters on TV Land.
Guests TBA. (Details on guests coming soon -- check back)

- What's Your Sitcom, Doing Inside My Sitcom?
Tuesday, March 23, 2004 10:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. ET/PT
Flashbacks, flash forwards, flash sideways! Tune in on Tuesday, March
23 to be utterly confused and confounded as we watch the cast of
Roseanne leap into other eras, other shows, and even their own future.
See Roseanne on Gilligan's Island, Roseanne's own little Ricky--little
Sticky, Roseanne's own The Beav--The Deej, and daydreams of classic
shows--That Girl, Mary Tyler Moore, and I Dream of Jeannie.
10:00PM Roseanne #166 The Clip Show: All About Rosey (1)
In these unusual episodes, we blast to the past and flash to the
future to learn "all about Rosey." A pre-adolescent Roseanne and
Jackie glimpse future events through a fortune teller's crystal ball.
And, on the other end of the time line, an adult manic depressive D.J.
remembers snippets of his childhood during a psychiatric appointment.
A plethora of clips from past episodes appear in this
unforgettable trip down memory lane!
10:30PM Roseanne #167 The Clip Show: All About Rosey (2)
In these unusual episodes, we blast to the past and flash to the
future to learn "all about Rosey." A pre-adolescent Roseanne and
Jackie glimpse future events through a fortune teller's crystal ball.
And, on the other end of the time line, an adult manic depressive D.J.
remembers snippets of his childhood during a psychiatric appointment.
A plethora of clips from past episodes appear in this
unforgettable trip down memory lane!
11:00PM Roseanne #173 Sherwood Schwartz: A Loving Tribute
Dan's dream of building a boat leads to an episode full of fantasy and
fun Gilligan's Island style. Additionally, David graduates high
school, and Darlene's unhappy about his summer plans.
11:30PM Roseanne #179 The Fifties Show
Roseanne tells the audience that they are about to see the original
pilot for the "Roseanne" show. It's the Conner family, '50s-style,
with the addition of little brother "Stinky" Conner, Mark as Rebecca's
boyfriend, and David as Davide, a
French Canadian exchange student. The plot centers on Rosey helping
"The Deej" achieve his dream of playing the guitar in his own rock
band while convincing Dan, who has wanted "The Deej" to become a
football star, that it was all his idea.
12:00AM Roseanne #199 Call Waiting
After their big fight, Dan leaves dozens of messages for Roseanne on
Jackie's answering machine, trying to reconcile. Jackie reminds
Roseanne that they have "scientifically picked" numbers for that
night's drawing. Roseanne sits down to watch TV but begins to daydream
that she and Dan are characters in
"That Girl," "Mary Tyler Moore" and "I Dream of Jeannie." In the
meantime Jackie watches the Lotto drawing and sees that their number
is the winner.
12:30AM Roseanne #205 Satan, Darling
Roseanne, Jackie and Nancy attend a high society party in New York for
the launch of a new perfume. They are surrounded by celebrities and
society people who prove to be a bunch of name-dropping phonies. They
encounter Patsy and Edina at the party where Edina is determined to
get Roseanne to part with a lot of her new-found wealth. The women
attend a ceremony of a coven of witches who tell Roseanne that her
daughter, Darlene, is like "Rosemary's Baby" and Satan wants to claim
her. Roseanne takes a stand and defeats them. She later wakes up and
realizes she's been dreaming, after having consumed ten martinis.

lucas....@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2017, 6:51:44 PM1/15/17