Re: Eddie Munster Slaughters 'Munsters' Remake

Taylor

Oct 3, 2010, 6:22:49 PM10/3/10
On Oct 3, 12:35 pm, Twitchell <Twitchell_mem...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/01/eddie-munster-tv-show-remake-attack-slam/
>
> Some things should just stay dead ... according to the guy who played the
> original Eddie Munster -- who is definitely not happy with reports that his
> iconic show is getting remade for TV.
>
> TMZ spoke with 57-year-old Butch Patrick -- the original werewolf boy from the
> '60s series -- who just heard that NBC is working on resurrecting the monster
> fam for a new pilot.
>
> Patrick tells us, "Honestly, it should be left alone" -- adding, "I think it
> shows they are desperate for content."
>
> Despite the criticism, O.G. Eddie Munster did have a casting suggestion for the
> NBC execs -- saying, "Unless they get Brad Garrett to play Herman, it's not
> going to do well."

Oh, god, please don't. Just don't. =/

mikey

Oct 4, 2010, 12:06:32 AM10/4/10
The Munsters were cheesy and I have no grate expectations about this.

KoshN

Oct 4, 2010, 12:11:09 AM10/4/10
On Oct 4, 12:06 am, mikey <nilssso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Munsters were cheesy and I have no grate expectations about this.

Heh. The Munsters (TOS) was fun.

Butch Patrick is right.

Tattoo Vampire

Oct 4, 2010, 8:06:03 AM10/4/10
mikey wrote:

> The Munsters were cheesy and I have no grate expectations about this.

The show was redone once back about '89 or so and ran for a few years.

--
Regards,
[tv]

...Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing
section in a swimming pool?

Anim8rFSK

Oct 4, 2010, 11:18:57 AM10/4/10
In article <15bfyamz...@sitting.at.this.computer>,
Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> wrote:

> mikey wrote:
>
> > The Munsters were cheesy and I have no grate expectations about this.
>
> The show was redone once back about '89 or so and ran for a few years.

Hokey Smokes! TV!

--
"Please, I can't die, I've never kissed an Asian woman!"
Shego on "Shat My Dad Says"