Ralph Carter, homosexual-esque Michael Evans on 'Good Times': 'Memba Him??!!

Taylor

Jan 11, 2009, 5:52:09 PM1/11/09
The Other Son on "Good Times": 'Memba Him?!
Posted Jan 11th 2009 5:31AM by TMZ Staff, NTVLand

Ralph Carter is best known as the youngest son, Michael Evans, on the
'70s TV series "Good Times." Guess what he looks like now!

Filed under: TV, Beauty, 'Memba Them?!

---

Posted Jan 11th 2009 5:30AM by TMZ Staff, NTVLand

The 47-year-old resurfaced at an award show in L.A., looking modest.

In 1975, Carter released a disco album.

According to IMDB, Ralph has no acting credits after "Good Times"
ended in 1979.

See Also
Brunette on "Too Close for Comfort": 'Memba Her?!

* disco '70's -- then:
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/01/0109_ralph_carter_memba_launch.jpg

* '09 oh, yeah! -- now:
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/01/0109_ralph_carter_memba_reveal.jpg

Reader Comments (page 1 of 1):

3. Jumpin' Jehosephat !!! dat dude is Count Blacula on the loose !!!

Posted at 7:22AM on Jan 11th 2009 by vampire???

Taylor

Jan 13, 2009, 3:55:18 PM1/13/09
On Jan 11, 5:52 pm, Taylor <lukebenw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Other Son on "Good Times": 'Memba Him?!
> Posted Jan 11th 2009 5:31AM by TMZ Staff, NTVLand
>
> Ralph Carter is best known as the youngest son, Michael Evans, on the
> '70s TV series "Good Times." Guess what he looks like now!
>
> Filed under: TV, Beauty, 'Memba Them?!
>
> ---
>
> Posted Jan 11th 2009 5:30AM by TMZ Staff, NTVLand
>
> The 47-year-old resurfaced at an award show in L.A., looking modest.
>
> In 1975, Carter released a disco album.
>
> According to IMDB, Ralph has no acting credits after "Good Times"
> ended in 1979.
>
> See Also
> Brunette on "Too Close for Comfort": 'Memba Her?!
>
> * disco '70's -- then:http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/01/0109_ralph_carter_me...
>
> * '09 oh, yeah! -- now:http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/01/0109_ralph_carter_me...

> Reader Comments (page 1 of 1):
>
> 3. Jumpin' Jehosephat !!! dat dude is Count Blacula on the loose !!!
>
> Posted at 7:22AM on Jan 11th 2009 by vampire???

Since we've done Wilona, Michael and Thelma, Bookman is all that's
left. We already know what Janet Jackson looks like...... including
her nipple/breast (tee-hee!).

======

Thelma from "Good Times": 'Memba Her?!
Posted Jan 13th 2009 3:09PM by TMZ Staff

Bern Nadette Stanis became famous playing Thelma on the '70s TV series
"Good Times." Guess what she looks like now!

Filed under: TV, Beauty, 'Memba Them?!

---

Keepin' Your Head Above Water
Posted Jan 13th 2009 3:09PM by TMZ Staff

The 56-year-old resurfaced at an L.A. event, looking fun.

Stanis graduated from the famous Julliard School of Drama in NYC.

Bern Nadette recently appeared in a Nationwide Insurance commercial.

See Also
DJ Jazzy Jeff: 'Memba Him?!

Jivin' '70s -- then:
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/01/0113_memba_launch_02.jpg

'09 oh, wow -- now:
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/01/0113_memba_reveal.jpg

Corny Collins from Baltimore

Jan 14, 2009, 12:27:50 AM1/14/09

"Taylor" <lukeb...@gmail.com> wrote in message

======

---

She is not 47, she is in her mid 50s.

Corny Collins from Baltimore

Jan 14, 2009, 12:13:04 AM1/14/09

"Taylor" <lukeb...@gmail.com> wrote in message

======

---

She is not 47, she is in her mid 50s.

Ubiquitous

Jan 14, 2009, 5:52:25 AM1/14/09
Report not abuse
lukeb...@gmail.com wrote:

>Ralph Carter is best known as the youngest son, Michael Evans, on the
>'70s TV series "Good Times." Guess what he looks like now!

Michael Evan, gay militant black guy... I swear he spent his spare time
memorizing brochures and pamplets from all the stats he quoted from
pamplettes he pulled out of a random drawer in the house.

--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn

FERRANTE

Jan 16, 2009, 12:19:28 AM1/16/09
On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 5:52:25 -0500, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net>
wrote:

>lukeb...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>Ralph Carter is best known as the youngest son, Michael Evans, on the
>>'70s TV series "Good Times." Guess what he looks like now!
>
>Michael Evan, gay militant black guy...

What makes you think he is gay?

Ubiquitous

Mar 23, 2009, 6:47:14 PM3/23/09

>>>Ralph Carter is best known as the youngest son, Michael Evans, on the
>>>'70s TV series "Good Times." Guess what he looks like now!
>>
>>Michael Evan, gay militant black guy...
>
>What makes you think he is gay?

It was pretty obvious, actually.
As it turns out, the actor is gay.