What was it w/ late-70's sitcoms doing that super-imposed head tilt in opening theme songs?

Taylor

Jul 28, 2010, 12:02:30 AM7/28/10
- Angie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvJ3KqxgyjQ&feature=related

- Happy Days
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Fsuve_O8U&feature=related

- The Love Boat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JE_qMF0etw

I think was one of the most awkward thing for a viewer to have to
watch.

Now excuse me while I rant: "Crystal Bernard, you stone-cold bitch,
your ruined too many of my TV shows! Now go to hell with you!"

;-) Given I had to suffer through her on Happy Days, It's A Living
then Wings, I think my rant is warranted.

Anim8rFSK

Jul 28, 2010, 11:58:42 AM7/28/10
In article
<bd64004c-35ab-4d99...@d17g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
Taylor <lukeb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, you're standing there, with the photographer telling you to smile
for the camera, for a really long time, and you can't move or look away
or speak or anything; the 'head tilt' is about all you can get away with.

--
TOM SWIFT 100th Anniversary convention! July 16-18 2010, San Diego, CA
TS100 Convention site: http://www.TomSwiftEnterprises.com