What are your high hopes for Nickelodeon this fall (2012)?

TMC

Aug 22, 2012, 2:21:42 AM8/22/12
http://www.toonzone.net/forums/showthread.php?297334-What-are-your-high-hopes-for-Nick-this-fall#.UDR5pFqF-_s

The winner for this summer is Disney, but recently Nick released a
promo for this fall. We already know Robot and Monster is joining
Nick's weekday lineup, the preschool block is back on weekday mornings
(like it always does every year), a restoration for the Saturday
morning/night block, Winx Club returning this Sunday and a show called
See Dad Run is coming to nick@nite (but it will most likely fail). A
lot happening this fall. Also coming to Nick is new shows TMNT and You
Gotta See This. Plus a new block called "You Gotta See Saturdays" is
coming in September with new episodes of Kung Fu Panda, iCarly, Power
Rangers Super Samurai, How to Rock, Victorious and more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPm_Q0FFyl8&feature=player_embedded

But besides all those stuff I've mentioned above, I would like to see
more exciting things coming to Nick...

New episodes of SpongeBob, T.U.F.F. Puppy, Penguins and possibly
Fanboy & Chum Chum.

Nick taking the 8pm hour from Nick@Nite.

Reruns of older shows in the morning/early afternoon (All Grown Up!,
Rugrats, Jimmy Neutron, Wayside, Mighty B!, etc.).

Improvement on the Friday primetime block (So we should call it
Victorious Fridays?).

Less shows focusing on music (Geez, we already got BTR, Victorious,
How to Rock, etc.)

Air less SpongeBob (Seriously, the current lineup is 80% full of
SpongeBob). About 4-6 reruns a day on the network would be fine.

There's mine. What about yours?

http://www.toonzone.net/forums/showthread.php?289168-The-Nickelodeon-Ratings-Downfall-Thread