DIRECTV to drop Viacom channels?

TMC

Jul 10, 2012, 4:22:17 AM7/10/12
http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/288390-directv-dispute-viacom.html

http://www.satelliteguys.us/forum_rules.php?url=aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRmJsb2cudmlhY29tLmNvbSUyRjIwMTIlMkYwNyUyRmRpcmVjdHYtdG8tZHJvcC0yNi12aWFjb20tY2hhbm5lbHMtYXQtbWlkbmlnaHQtb24tdHVlc2RheS1qdWx5LTEwJTJG&title=Directv+dispute+with+Viacom&posttxt=I+didn%27t+know+about+this+until+about+8%3A30+PM+PT.+Looks+like+we+could+lose+26+Viacom+channels+tomorrow.%0A%0ADirecTV+to+Drop+26+Viacom+Channels+at+Midnight+on+Tuesday%2C+July+10+%26%238211%3B+Blog.Viacom...

http://boards.radio-info.com/smf/index.php?topic=215421.0

Directv posted this on FACEBOOK....

DIRECTV has absolutely no intention of removing your favorite Viacom
networks like Nickelodeon, Comedy Central or MTV. But, unfortunately,
Viacom executives sent a letter to us today, forcing us to take these
channels down by midnight tomorrow if we don’t come to an agreement.

We asked Viacom to allow us to keep the channels up while we continue
to negotiate but they refused. They are using this tactic to try and
leverage over a 30% increase (that’s an additional one billion
dollars) from our customers. We’re working diligently on a new
agreement to keep making these channels available at a fair price to
our customers.

But in the meantime, ask Viacom to do the right thing and give DIRECTV
the permission to keep these channels on while we continue to
negotiate. We will also ask Viacom to keep making these networks
available during any of our private business discussions.

https://twitter.com/#!/search/Viacom

DIRECTV to drop Viacom channels?:
http://officialfan.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=offtopic&action=display&thread=439792

http://www.toonzone.net/forums/showthread.php?296400-TALKBACK-DIRECTV-dropping-MTV-Nickelodeon-Comedy-Central-BET-and-more&p=4021509#post4021509

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=DirecTV+Viacom&oq=DirecTV+Viacom&gs_l=hp.3..0l5j0i8l2.2289.7200.1.7667.14.12.0.0.0.0.645.1033.3-1j0j1.2.0...0.0.3OWaNB9azU0&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=c4dd5e22da49d3bb&biw=1920&bih=960

wolfagain

Jul 10, 2012, 9:12:53 AM7/10/12
On Jul 10, 3:22 am, TMC <tmc1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/288390-directv-dispute-viac...
>
> http://www.satelliteguys.us/forum_rules.php?url=aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRmJsb......
>
> http://boards.radio-info.com/smf/index.php?topic=215421.0
>
> Directv posted this on FACEBOOK....
>
> DIRECTV has absolutely no intention of removing your favorite Viacom
> networks like Nickelodeon, Comedy Central or MTV. But, unfortunately,
> Viacom executives sent a letter to us today, forcing us to take these
> channels down by midnight tomorrow if we don’t come to an agreement.
>
> We asked Viacom to allow us to keep the channels up while we continue
> to negotiate but they refused. They are using this tactic to try and
> leverage over a 30% increase (that’s an additional one billion
> dollars) from our customers. We’re working diligently on a new
> agreement to keep making these channels available at a fair price to
> our customers.
>
> But in the meantime, ask Viacom to do the right thing and give DIRECTV
> the permission to keep these channels on while we continue to
> negotiate. We will also ask Viacom to keep making these networks
> available during any of our private business discussions.
>
> https://twitter.com/#!/search/Viacom
>
> DIRECTV to drop Viacom channels?:http://officialfan.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=offtopic&action=disp...
>
> http://www.toonzone.net/forums/showthread.php?296400-TALKBACK-DIRECTV...
>
> http://www.google.com/#hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=DirecTV+V...

tell VIACOM greedy anus sniffers to get F__KED! replace with METV