Like Laverne & Shirley w/out Shirley; 2.5 Men wants Joe Estevez as "uncle" if Sheen bails

Taylor

Apr 26, 2010, 3:53:17 PM4/26/10
'Two and a Half Men' -- All in the Family?
Originally posted Apr 26th 2010 12:45 AM PDT by TMZ Staff, NTVLand

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/04/24/0424-charlie-sheen-joe-estevez-getty-ex-credit.jpg

Should Charlie Sheen decide to leave "Two and a Half Men" -- and we
sincerely doubt that will happen -- his uncle, Joe Estevez, knows who
should replace him: Joe Estevez!

Ed Meyers, Estevez's rep, tells TMZ he will go to Chuck Lorre, creator
of the show, and pitch him the idea of Estevez taking on the role. The
idea would be that Charlie's character has gone missing or overseas
(details on that part are sketchy) and Joe would play the role of his
uncle. Hardly a stretch.

Meyers says that Estevez wants to save the show "for the good of the
family." He's willing to take on the role for as long as Charlie is
out -- which Joe thinks might be for good.

We doubt Joe will command Charlie's hefty salary

, but it's worth a shot.

More Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen -- Marriage in Limbo
Charlie Sheen, Incontinent? It Depends
Charlie Sheen -- I'm Totally Buzzed
Sheen and Warner Bros. Will Make a Deal

Tags: Charlie Sheen, Joe Estevez, TV

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/24/two-and-a-half-men-charlie-sheen-joe-estevez/

===

Do you REMEMBER the ill-fated last season of 'Laverne & Shirley' with
Penny Marshall doing that opening song with a bunch of school children
because Cindy Williams quit the show? Yeah.

Syvyn11

Apr 26, 2010, 5:44:44 PM4/26/10

"Taylor" <lukeb...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> 'Two and a Half Men' -- All in the Family?
> Originally posted Apr 26th 2010 12:45 AM PDT by TMZ Staff, NTVLand
>
> http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/04/24/0424-charlie-sheen-joe-estevez-getty-ex-credit.jpg
>
> Should Charlie Sheen decide to leave "Two and a Half Men" -- and we
> sincerely doubt that will happen -- his uncle, Joe Estevez, knows who
> should replace him: Joe Estevez!
>

> Ed Meyers, Estevez's rep, tells TMZ he will go to Chuck Lorre, creator
> of the show, and pitch him the idea of Estevez taking on the role. The
> idea would be that Charlie's character has gone missing or overseas
> (details on that part are sketchy) and Joe would play the role of his
> uncle. Hardly a stretch.
>
> Meyers says that Estevez wants to save the show "for the good of the
> family." He's willing to take on the role for as long as Charlie is
> out -- which Joe thinks might be for good.
>
> We doubt Joe will command Charlie's hefty salary
>
> , but it's worth a shot.

Dude isn't even worth 10% of Chuckie's money. That alone they might go for
it. It would become that much cheaper to produce. But if they do, it
will be the last season. Ratings will go straight into the shitter.

argento32

Apr 27, 2010, 1:45:42 AM4/27/10
On Apr 26, 5:53 pm, Taylor <lukebenw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 'Two and a Half Men' -- All in the Family?
> Originally posted Apr 26th 2010 12:45 AM PDT by TMZ Staff, NTVLand
>
> http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/04/24/0424-charlie-sheen-joe-estevez-get...

> Should Charlie Sheen decide to leave "Two and a Half Men" -- and we
> sincerely doubt that will happen -- his uncle, Joe Estevez, knows who
> should replace him: Joe Estevez!
>
> Ed Meyers, Estevez's rep, tells TMZ he will go to Chuck Lorre, creator
> of the show, and pitch him the idea of Estevez taking on the role. The
> idea would be that Charlie's character has gone missing or overseas
> (details on that part are sketchy) and Joe would play the role of his
> uncle. Hardly a stretch.
>
> Meyers says that Estevez wants to save the show "for the good of the
> family." He's willing to take on the role for as long as Charlie is
> out -- which Joe thinks might be for good.

Ya keep dreaming Mr estevez. This is soo not going to happen.