Covid-19 miracle cure/sudden magickal evolution

1 view

David Dalton

Nov 28, 2020, 11:44:29 AM11/28/20
Here are my latest predictions regarding a supposed sudden
magickal evolution, which include Covid-19 immunity/cure effects.
Of course these are rather unbelievable and are surely wrong
if we do not have greatly improved Covid-19 numbers within
about a week, globally.

------------------------

The DNA/etc twiddle (higher dimensional manipulation of cellular
DNA, mitochondrial DNA, and RNA) was complete at 1:10 a.m. NST
(0449 UTC) November 28, 2020.

The stem cell regression (regression of mature cells to early stem
cell state where needed for transformation and/or healing, including
healing of lungs) was complete at 1:39 a.m. NST (0509 UTC).

Physical evolution related transformation (including of adults, though
that may be slower than for the very young) and healing and
associated biochemical (including hormonal) and neurological
adjustments began 1:42 a.m. NST (0512 UTC) November 28.
The times mentioned below are measured from that time.

Immunity to infection by SARS-CoV-2 (including mutations as long
as they can still be reasonably called SARS-CoV-2) for those
not yet infected will be in place in 18 hours, and that should
show up in decreased positive test results in test samples
obtained beginning in about 5.5 days, though those might
not be processed and reported on for a couple of days
beyond that. Of those now infected, some of the worst
cases will still die, but the worst surviving cases will recover
within eight days. None of those who become infected in
the next 18 hours will die. This immunity/cure is not dependent
for criminals on their beginning to follow their healing circle
prescriptions but other physical evolution related healing
and youthening is.

Puberty will be at 16 for boys and girls. Fertility
will be from 35--65 for women and men. There will be ovulation
on demand only, with no menstruation unless a pregnancy
attempt fails. Given a healthy diet and lifestyle, average lifespan
for those in optimally compatible relationships will be 150,
for celibates and those in partially compatible (less than
optimally compatible and less likely to stick) relationships
will be 140. There will no longer be any non-platonic
incompatible relationships (which resulted in shortened
lifespan in homo sapiens). There will be a maximum of
two children per woman and they will have to be spaced
at least five years apart.

The glow-in-the-dark blue rose third eye apparent tattoo for
me and assisted shaktipat recipients will be slightly visible
in four weeks and fully realized in twelve weeks. I think
nobody will be persecuted for having this since all the
top political and religious leaders will have it.

-----------------

How could I possibly instigate such a sudden magickal evolution?
Well, as backed up by my Salmon on the Thorns web page,
I am the only living avatar type, with a global region, partly
due to the extent of the Internet. In the past I have tried to
collaborate with God, the ruler of the region all/everything, but
since this is a local matter, in this latest attempt I am collaborating
with my four local main deities: Gaia (the Earth), Sola (the sun),
Luna (the moon), and Ghuman1 (the species someone of
ghuman1, my species, where ghomosapiens has split
into 55 equal species ghuman1, ghuman2, ... ghuman55,
where the prefix g means in my global region from 13 km
below he geoid to 200,000 km above the geoid).

If this attempt does nott work then it might when I eventually
come out of my low/wilderness years into a period of
centred clarity (awakening/enlightenment) though that
could take anywhere from a couple of months to possibly
four years when the sunspot cycle is much higher, and in
the latter case vaccines should have already saved us.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the hill is