Re: Saddledome aligned with Horse

David Dalton

May 16, 2022, 1:28:58 AM5/16/22
In article
<0001HW.282CC89900...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> As I have mentioned in the threads “Guy wiz” and
> “Toronto arena and Maple soul alignment”
> on rec.sport.hockey, I have used my avatar type soul alignment
> ability to facilitate (I provide the pathways but they have to agree)
> soul alignments of Guy Lafleur with the Bell Centre in Montreal
> and of Maple (the species someone of the maple species
> in our back garden, I will have to check the species later)
> with the Toronto Maple Leafs home arena.
>
> Tonight, late in the Calgary Dallas game when Calgary was leading
> 2--1, I considered what to align the Saddledome with. I don’t
> believe in a Fire Element, which many Wiccans and druids
> and thelemites do (but I do have a minor deity Water, which is
> the chemical someone of H2O) so I couldn’t try that. I tried
> Sola the sun (which is fiery) but that was rejected by Sola.
> Then, considering the saddle in Saddledome, I tried Horse,
> the species someone of the horse species, and that worked,
> so the Saddledome is now aligned with Horse.

Whew, Calgary won in overtime in game seven, so I am two for
three (Calgary and Edmonton won, but Toronto lost, though Matthews
came very close to making it Toronto in six as I predicted).

I look forward to the battle of Alberta.

But I was disappointed that the CBC did not broadcast the
Calgary game tonight after the Junos. They are too
Toronto-centred.

I guess Calgary would be wise to be good to horses,
which Vancouver has not done with orcas.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/When you
find a golden feather/It means you'll never lose your way back home"(R.R.)