"Jack" Sloane exiting NCIS

Larc

Jul 24, 2020, 7:55:55 PM7/24/20
Maria Bello is leaving NCIS after 3 years. She will be in the first 8 episodes in
the upcoming season, according to TVLine.

https://tvline.com/2020/07/24/ncis-maria-bello-leaving-season-18-jack-sloane/

Larc

danny burstein

Jul 24, 2020, 9:55:14 PM7/24/20
dammit, one of the few who can act...

dan...@panix.com

Patrick McNamara

Jul 24, 2020, 9:56:52 PM7/24/20
She seemed to come in as a potential Gibbs replacement but they didn't
decide to go that way. At this point, I'm guessing that when Harmon
decides to leave they'll end the show.

tenworld

Jul 30, 2020, 10:12:17 AM7/30/20
i hope so and soon. This should be the last year. They have just about
tied up every story except how Gibbs gets the boat out

rfd...@optonline.net

Aug 7, 2020, 6:55:42 PM8/7/20
She is damn fine and hot!