02092021

tenworld

Feb 11, 2021, 10:30:21 AM2/11/21
so i guess this site is officially dead so I am going to end with a last
comment: Maria Bello/Jack beware - women dont just leave NCIS, they
get killed off.

Larc

Feb 12, 2021, 9:36:23 AM2/12/21
I think Jack's exit will be different and she will just leave. Good riddance, IMO.
Whether Bello's leaving is her choice or theirs will probably be the only remaining
question. But I can't imagine either party being happy with so little involvement of
her character.

Larc

Shab

Feb 27, 2021, 3:15:03 PM2/27/21
Ziva came back from the dead & went out peacefully
so did Quinn & Abby
hard to guess what's in store
I wanna see Gibbs take a boat out of the basement & sail off into the sunset

"tenworld" wrote in message