ques about 27-Sept episode. minor spoiler

7 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

danny burstein

ungelesen,
28.09.2021, 20:20:0728.09.21
an
At the end of the episode, Gibbs shoot Boscorelli
of Third Watch fame.

We see him fall down, but.. is he dead?

The previews for next week _seemed_ to show him
being interrogated. But I only caught
a glimpse and didn't have the ability to
rewind...

Anyone see it? Thanks

dan...@panix.com

Larc

ungelesen,
29.09.2021, 09:18:0529.09.21
an
On Wed, 29 Sep 2021 00:20:05 +0000, danny burstein <dan...@panix.com> wrote:

| At the end of the episode, Gibbs shoot Boscorelli
| of Third Watch fame.
|
| We see him fall down, but.. is he dead?
|
| The previews for next week _seemed_ to show him
| being interrogated. But I only caught
| a glimpse and didn't have the ability to
| rewind...
|
| Anyone see it? Thanks

Yes, he was still alive in the preview.

Larc

danny burstein

ungelesen,
29.09.2021, 09:22:1429.09.21
an
Thanks.
--

tenworld

ungelesen,
29.09.2021, 09:38:1329.09.21
an
because they introduced a new SPECTRE like group. maybe we get a crossover with Daniel Craig guesting

danny burstein

ungelesen,
29.09.2021, 20:57:5329.09.21
an
In <404d1256-7051-496e...@googlegroups.com> tenworld <t...@world.std.com> writes:

[snip]

>> | Anyone see it? Thanks
>> Yes, he was still alive in the preview.
>>
>> Larc
>because they introduced a new SPECTRE like group. maybe we get a crossover with Daniel Craig guesting

Am I the only one who recalls the earliest episodes (maybe
just the first?) of Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea had
a similar ultra evil group?
--
0 neue Nachrichten