Gibbs house

Patrick McNamara

May 12, 2021, 9:58:41 AM5/12/21
I thought the tricks built into Gibbs house were interesting. He had a
secret room behind the closet and gun hidden behind a small door. They
were probably things the writers just through up but they do seem to work.
It was also funny when the guy breaking in wondered how he got the boat
out. I'm suspecting there's a door hidden behind a rack of shelves which
would actually fit in with the other secrets his house has.
It's possible this was setting up for a reveal at the end of the season.
If they thought at the time that Harmon would be leaving NCIS, they
would feel obliged to answer that question. I'm feeling that the season
finale will be about wrapping up Gibbs story.

danny burstein

May 12, 2021, 10:08:02 PM5/12/21
In <s7gmug$9b6$1...@dont-email.me> Patrick McNamara <writer...@netzero.net> writes:

>I thought the tricks built into Gibbs house were interesting. He had a
>secret room behind the closet and gun hidden behind a small door. They
>were probably things the writers just through up but they do seem to work.
>It was also funny when the guy breaking in wondered how he got the boat
>out.

The boat deal has, of course, been kind of
a repeated and standing joke for just
about forever...

dan...@panix.com