NCIS LA's Hetty _will_ be back, eventually...

danny burstein

May 2, 2022, 12:35:37 AM5/2/22
[TVLINE]

NCIS: LA: Linda Hunt Won't Resurface as Hetty Until Next Season

Fans of two-time Teen Choice: Action Actress (and Academy Award) winner
Linda Hunt will have to wait a while longer to see Hetty back on NCIS: Los
Angeles.

s the COVID pandemic raged, Hunt only made a handful of appearances last
season, including in the finale, which marked series vets Renee Felice
Smith and Barrett Foa’s final episode.

Ahead of Season 12, showrunner R. Scott Gemmill had explained to TVLine,
"We're doing everything we can to keep everyone safe, and Linda (now
age 77) is a little extra special in terms of how we have to look out
for her."
"She was in at the beginning of this season and then we had her
disappear. The plan is to follow that up next [season] with some
reveal," he said.
=======
rest:
https://tvline.com/2022/04/25/ncis-los-angeles-season-14-linda-hunt-returns-hetty/
dan...@panix.com

anim8rfsk

May 2, 2022, 2:35:18 AM5/2/22
danny burstein <dan...@panix.com> wrote:
> [TVLINE]
>
> NCIS: LA: Linda Hunt Won't Resurface as Hetty Until Next Season
>
> Fans of two-time Teen Choice: Action Actress (and Academy Award) winner
> Linda Hunt will have to wait a while longer to see Hetty back on NCIS: Los
> Angeles.
>
> s the COVID pandemic raged, Hunt only made a handful of appearances last
> season, including in the finale, which marked series vets Renee Felice
> Smith and Barrett Foa s final episode.
>
> Ahead of Season 12, showrunner R. Scott Gemmill had explained to TVLine,
> "We're doing everything we can to keep everyone safe, and Linda (now
> age 77) is a little extra special in terms of how we have to look out
> for her."
> "She was in at the beginning of this season and then we had her
> disappear. The plan is to follow that up next [season] with some
> reveal," he said.
> ======rest:
> https://tvline.com/2022/04/25/ncis-los-angeles-season-14-linda-hunt-returns-hetty/
> Knowledge may be power, but communications is the key
> dan...@panix.com
> [to foil spammers, my address has been double rot-13 encoded]

Too little, too late. I have already walked away from the show.

How difficult can it be to just have her literally phone in her part?