3/10/2020 advance blurb

just john

Mar 10, 2020, 7:15:18 PM3/10/20
From the blurb: "... the team stumbles across a storage container filled with dollhouses that display re-creations of murder scenes ..."

I wonder if this will go like CSI's miniature killer stories.

It continues: "...the team members agree to clean out their living spaces."

Hate the sound of that.

tenworld

Mar 13, 2020, 9:12:36 AM3/13/20
the whole point of the episode was to show how blondie is evolving into ZivaII

just john

Mar 13, 2020, 12:46:13 PM3/13/20
Yeah, her ninja training.

Larc

Mar 14, 2020, 12:09:04 AM3/14/20
Since leopards don't change their spots, etc., it remains to be seen how believable
that will be.

Larc

just john

Mar 14, 2020, 4:16:16 PM3/14/20
Hey, Bishop is already very different from the autism-spectrum floor sitter we first met.

Larc

Mar 15, 2020, 10:22:25 AM3/15/20
Yeah, but she's still dishwater compared to Ziva's gasoline.

Larc

just john

Mar 17, 2020, 3:02:55 PM3/17/20
I bet you never got over it when Mrs. Peel was replaced, either.

Larc

Mar 18, 2020, 7:39:38 AM3/18/20
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 12:02:54 -0700 (PDT), just john <teuy...@sneakemail.com> wrote:

> [...]
| > |
| > | Hey, Bishop is already very different from the autism-spectrum floor sitter we first met.
| >
| > Yeah, but she's still dishwater compared to Ziva's gasoline.
| >
| > Larc
|
| I bet you never got over it when Mrs. Peel was replaced, either.

I've never missed Ziva nearly as much as knowing Ellie just wasn't right from the
start. Poor casting is poor casting, just as NCIS: NO's latest addition is. He's
too much the two-dimensional "slick" actor to be a believable part of the team.

Larc

tenworld

Mar 20, 2020, 7:59:20 AM3/20/20
On Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 7:39:38 AM UTC-4, Larc wrote:

> | > |

> | > Yeah, but she's still dishwater compared to Ziva's gasoline.
> | >
> | > Larc
> |
> | I bet you never got over it when Mrs. Peel was replaced, either.

Poor casting is poor casting, just as NCIS: NO's latest addition is. He's
> too much the two-dimensional "slick" actor to be a believable part of the team.

I was convinced after his first episode that he would turn out to be a plant
and be gone after a 3 part arc.