Crohn's Disease and Stress

1 view

knowled...@hotmail.com

Jun 17, 2007, 7:32:08 AM6/17/07

It was so tough in those early years. Not knowing what was wrong. I didn't know what to think. Was I going crazy? The doctor said I have a nervous stomach. I'm not a nervous person.
Then I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease. Even though it's a chronic disease without a cure, it was a relief to know what was wrong. But then the reality set in. How was my life going to change?
And change it did. In 1985 I was admitted into a hospital suffering ...

Read full article at http://www.knowledgefield.com/articles/crohn-s-disease-and-stress.shtml