MiSTed: The Tale of Fatty Raccoon, Chapter XX (0 / 1)

Joseph Nebus

Mar 18, 2021, 3:52:04 PM3/18/21
Celebrate! I have good news for ratmm: this is the end of my MiSTing of Arthur Scott Bailey's 1915 novel _The Tale Of Fatty Raccoon_. There's one more chapter to come! It's the culmination of the life of this young raccoon as he explores the world and tries to eat it. I don't know what my next MiSTing project will be, or when it will be, but I hope you've enjoyed this.

Chapter 20, and all previous chapters, are on my humor blog at

https://nebushumor.wordpress.com/tag/fatty-coon/

This chapter does not *depend* on anything earlier to understand. It does refer to something seen in Chapter 10, posted just a couple months back right here. But if you want to see that specifically, you can catch it at:

https://nebushumor.wordpress.com/2021/01/08/misted-the-tale-of-fatty-coon-chapter-x/

Thanks for reading. See you later, with whatever the next thing is.

--
Joseph Nebus
Math Blog: https://nebusresearch.wordpress.com