Hypothetical Season 11

1 view

dhmac

Jun 13, 2001, 10:54:03 PM6/13/01
I was thinking about what the list of films featured on the show might have been
if there had been an 11th season of MST3K. Of course, this is a list of what I
would've liked to have seen on the show, while still staying within the
guidelines of the types of movies they usually had (so no big-budget Hollywood
films like "Battlefield Earth" or "Rambo" are allowed). And all of these films
can be looked up at IMDB.com while the shorts are from the "Mental Hygiene"
book.

So here's my hypothetical Season 11 movies (and shorts):
1. Tarantula (1955, d: Jack Arnold, 80min)
2. The Wasp Woman (1960, d: Roger Corman, 73min) with short: Why We Respect the
Law (1950, 13min)
3. Frogs (1972, d: George McCowan, 91min)
4. The Creepers (1966, d: Terence Fisher, 89min)
5. Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare (1987, d: John Fasano, 83min)
6. High School Confidential! (1958, d: Jack Arnold, 85min)
7. The Brain Eaters (1958, d: Bruno VeSota, 60min) with shorts: Cindy Goes to a
Party (1955, 9min) and Are Manners Important? (1954, 11min)
8. The Wild Angels (1966, d: Roger Corman, 86min)
9. Attack of the 50 Foot Woman (1958, d: Nathan Juran, 66min) with short: Habit
Patterns (1954, 14min)
10. The Slasher (1952, d: Lewis Gilbert, 75min) with short: As Others See Us
(1953, 10min)
11. The Savage Bees (1976, d: Bruce Geller, ~90min)
12. The Story of Mankind (1957, d: Irwin Allen, 100min)
13. Rat Pfink a Boo Boo (1965, d: Ray Dennis Steckler, 72min) with short:
Dating: Do's and Don'ts (1949, 13min)

Any suggestions for the back 9?

Marquis

Jun 13, 2001, 11:19:07 PM6/13/01

> Any suggestions for the back 9?

That sounds like a great line-up! It just makes me pine for another
season. :(

The Wasp Woman is a particular favorite....I always wondered why they
skipped such an obvious subject.

The only films missing, IMHO, are 'Night of the Lepus' and 'Them'. More
good old fashioned radioactive critters.

-Marquis

Biffbaxter5891

Jun 14, 2001, 12:47:05 AM6/14/01
What about the infamous "Duck and Cover" short featuring Bert the Turtle. Yeah,
like ducking under a desk is really going to protect you from a nuclear
explosion. I also remembering seeing a very MISTable short a few years ago when
I was in elementary school. It was called, "The Wizard of No." It was about
some kid who was under constant peer pressure, than one day he found a soda can
with some wizard inside it. Anyway, the wizard got let out, and he was wearing
the stupidest costume ever. He revealed that he was, "The Wizard of No," and
that he was there to teach kids about how to resist peer pressure. The secret
was, "Just say no," and then the Wizard lifts up one side of his cape to reveal
a "No" on it. One wonders if the other side had "Yes." I don't see why people
constantly think that if you tell them, "No," they will stop. Brilliant plan.
Anyway,it was from the 70's or 80's. The only thing holding it back is that it
seems it might have been too long to be considered.

Robert Knaus

Jun 14, 2001, 10:41:52 AM6/14/01
Uh, Them! is actually a great movie that doesn't deserve the MST
treatment, IMHO.

Natalie Welch

Jun 14, 2001, 3:23:49 PM6/14/01

Just two:

14. Prom Night (1980, d: Paul Lynch, 87min)
15. Colossus: The Forbin Project (1969, d: Joseph Sargent, 100min)

And I second your nominations of The Brain Eaters and Attack of the 50
Foot Woman.

--
Natalie Welch
Count me as a fan of The Avengers, Bond, Highlander, Farscape,

MPRocks221

Jun 14, 2001, 7:20:07 PM6/14/01
> Prom Night (1980, d: Paul Lynch, 87min)

No Freakin way! This movie had some cheese, but it also had some creepy
moments.

dhmac

Jun 14, 2001, 9:31:22 PM6/14/01
"Marquis" <marqui...@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
> [...]

> The Wasp Woman is a particular favorite....I always wondered why they
> skipped such an obvious subject.

Leonard Maltin even gave it 2 1/2 stars - how much more obvious can a movie be
than that?

dhmac

Jun 14, 2001, 10:45:32 PM6/14/01

"Biffbaxter5891" <biffbax...@aol.com> wrote in message

> What about the infamous "Duck and Cover" short featuring Bert the Turtle.
Yeah,
> like ducking under a desk is really going to protect you from a nuclear
explosion.

That would be perfect for the show. But I skipped it because it may be too
famous for the show.

BTW, this "Mental Hygiene" book is great. The first half covers the history of
the different types of shorts ("Cautionary Tales", "Dating", "Drugs", etc.) and
the second half is an alphabetical listing of numerous shorts with a short
summary. Now I just need to get the companion videotape that goes with it one
day.

dhmac

Jun 14, 2001, 10:49:02 PM6/14/01
"Robert Knaus" <RKN...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Uh, Them! is actually a great movie that doesn't deserve the MST
> treatment, IMHO.

An MSTed "Them!" would be funny, but I agree that it's one of the best monster
movies of the '50s and may have too much inherent entertainment value to be a
great MST episode.

Instead, a better monster movie choice for MSTing would be "Reptilicus" (1961)

Rick Gutleber

Jun 15, 2001, 4:12:18 PM6/15/01
I bet you could find a lot of them here:

http://www.prelinger.com/ialist.html

You just need a fat pipe and an MPEG-4 codec.

Rick

"dhmac" <dhma...@altavista.com> wrote in message

Biffbaxter5891

Jun 15, 2001, 7:48:40 PM6/15/01
Anybody ever seen this "Wizard of No" film besides me. That might not be the
actually title, but the I think I gave a relatively accurate description of a
movie.

Biffbaxter5891

Jun 15, 2001, 7:52:09 PM6/15/01
What about Halloween III: Season of the Witch, which has nothing at all to do
with the rest of the series. Michael Myers isn't even in it. It isn't even
about a cereal killer. Instead its about something dumb like evil masks made
from Stonehenge or something.

Travis House

Jun 16, 2001, 3:56:19 AM6/16/01
You are right on the money with "Tarantula". John Agar, Nestor Paiva,
and Clint Eastwood together again. I'd also throw in "Viva, Kinevel".

http://community.webtv.net/RSVRDG2/PileOnPetesMST3K

Jeff Troutman

Jun 17, 2001, 9:07:21 AM6/17/01
"Biffbaxter5891" <biffbax...@aol.com> wrote in message

It would probably cost too much to get ahold of, given that somebody's got
to have the rights to the "Halloween" series locked up pretty good. It's a
good idea, though.

Jeff Troutman

Jeff Troutman

Jun 17, 2001, 9:09:10 AM6/17/01
"Travis House" <RSV...@webtv.net> wrote:
> You are right on the money with "Tarantula". John Agar, Nestor Paiva,
> and Clint Eastwood together again. I'd also throw in "Viva, Kinevel".

If it wasn't for the rights issue, I'd suggest "Captain America", starring
our very own Brick HardCheese. Or Roger Corman's "Fantastic Four" movie.

Jeff Troutman

Rocket Number Nine

Jun 17, 2001, 9:30:06 AM6/17/01
John Carpenters original Halloween is a landmark in filmaking. Not just in
horror, but in all of cinema. One of the most successful independent films
ever made. Now the crap that followed is certainly up for trashing...

However, I rather like Season of the Witch. What ruined it is that it
shouldn't have been called Halloween 3. As an independent horror outside of
the the Halloween series it would have been well received.

Jeremy

Biffbaxter5891

Jun 17, 2001, 11:55:58 AM6/17/01
<< f it wasn't for the rights issue, I'd suggest "Captain America", starring
our very own Brick HardCheese. Or Roger Corman's "Fantastic Four" movie.

Gristle McThornBody. Buff DrinkLots.

SitngDuk17

Jun 18, 2001, 8:51:30 PM6/18/01

>John Carpenters original Halloween is a landmark in filmaking. Not just in
>horror, but in all of cinema. One of the most successful independent films
>ever made. Now the crap that followed is certainly up for trashing...
>
>However, I rather like Season of the Witch. What ruined it is that it
>shouldn't have been called Halloween 3. As an independent horror outside of
>the the Halloween series it would have been well received.

The problem with it was that Carpenter originally wanted to do a series of
movies titled "Halloween" that had nothing to do with each other except for
that they were all horror stories. But with the success of the first film the
studios put presure on him to make an actual sequel. With it's success, the
studios let the third one go the way he wanted it to and it confused the hell
out of everyone.
Just a little FYI tidbit for everyone :)

- Bones

dhmac

Jun 19, 2001, 12:09:05 AM6/19/01
That's a great site! I checked out "Dating Do's and Don'ts" there.... This
would have been a great MST short! It's a dated advice short with a stodgy
narrator telling some bad kid actor what to do and not do in going on a date.
Riffing it is almost too easy: for example, the boy asking the girl out on a
date is named "Woody" and it also has an unforgettable line by one of the kid's
mothers "When my date came, I had to then run upstairs to wash my face and
hair."

"Rick Gutleber" <ri...@his.com> wrote in message

Natalie Welch

Jun 19, 2001, 2:22:35 PM6/19/01

"Natalie Welch" <nwe...@greenapple.com> wrote in message

> > So here's my hypothetical Season 11 movies (and shorts):

[13 wonderful suggestions snipped.]

> > Any suggestions for the back 9?
>
> Just two:
>
> 14. Prom Night (1980, d: Paul Lynch, 87min)
> 15. Colossus: The Forbin Project (1969, d: Joseph Sargent, 100min)

I'd like to add:

15. The Thing (From Another World) (1951, d: Christian Nyby, 87min)

I saw it on AMC, and as soon as I heard (before seeing it) that James
Arness was The Thing, the first thing that popped into my head was his
brother's ending speech to the Beginning of the End: "He learned too
late that man was a feeling creature," only to find out that said
Thing was a bloodsucking sentient vegetable, one that Scott (the
reporter) called an "intellectual carrot"!! But Scott keeps taking
potential lines from M&tB.

Or do we go with John Carpenter's 1982 remake?

Cherokee Jack

Jun 19, 2001, 1:55:37 PM6/19/01
I agree wholeheartedly! "Dating Do's and Don'ts" was on AMC a couple of Fridays ago
and I thought the same thing. The dialogue is so awkward and clunky the short
almost riffs itself! Like the girl looking so dreamily after being asked out and
says, "A date with Woody...on Saturday!" Or when the kid is in the kitchen prior to
leaving for his date, and asks his dad, "Were you excited before your first date?"
I can almost hear Crow saying, "Why'd ya think we named you Woody?"

I'm Cherokee Jack!

Biffbaxter5891

Jun 19, 2001, 3:29:43 PM6/19/01
I also purchased a video at suncoast called, "Devil Girl from Mars." Very
worthy of MSTing. Its kind of like, "Terror from the year 5000," only its mars
instead of the future. There's also a really ridiculous looking robot.

Ethan VS 74

Jun 19, 2001, 8:10:13 PM6/19/01
This is impossible, I know, but I really wish Pearl had decided to just NAIL
them in the final episode with GLEN OR GLENDA. That would have made my
lifetime. :) While they did a nice job with DIABOLIK, it was too weak of a
choice to end the entire series with.
For a new season, I highly recommend TERROR IN THE HAUNTED HOUSE, which I
believe is available on VHS from RHINO. Featuring a cast of nobodies, the film
boasts of blatant 'subliminal messages' throughout, which are simply drawings
of skulls and snakes and rats slipped it for single frames. Magnificent.

-Ethan V.

Jessica McEachern

Jun 19, 2001, 8:42:20 PM6/19/01

Natalie Welch wrote in message ...

>"Natalie Welch" <nwe...@greenapple.com> wrote in message
>> > So here's my hypothetical Season 11 movies (and shorts):
>
>[13 wonderful suggestions snipped.]
>
>> > Any suggestions for the back 9?
>>
>> Just two:
>>
>> 14. Prom Night (1980, d: Paul Lynch, 87min)
>> 15. Colossus: The Forbin Project (1969, d: Joseph Sargent, 100min)
>>

>I'd like to add:
>
>15. The Thing (From Another World) (1951, d: Christian Nyby, 87min)
>
>I saw it on AMC, and as soon as I heard (before seeing it) that James
>Arness was The Thing, the first thing that popped into my head was his
>brother's ending speech to the Beginning of the End: "He learned too
>late that man was a feeling creature," only to find out that said
>Thing was a bloodsucking sentient vegetable, one that Scott (the
>reporter) called an "intellectual carrot"!! But Scott keeps taking
>potential lines from M&tB.
>
>Or do we go with John Carpenter's 1982 remake?

One more to add:

Dracula vs. the Mummy (1960's-ish?)

A really *weird* Mexican movie, not unlike Samson vs. The Vampire Women
(except this one's in color), with a strange soundtrack and some dancing
girls, almost reminiscent of Girl In Gold Boots.
That's basically all I know about it...the one time I saw it was late at
night on some local cable channel, but it would have been perfect MST
fodder.
Anyone else heard of it?

SitngDuk17

Jun 19, 2001, 11:00:07 PM6/19/01
>I agree wholeheartedly! "Dating Do's and Don'ts" was on AMC a couple of
>Fridays ago
>and I thought the same thing. The dialogue is so awkward and clunky the
>short
>almost riffs itself!

I thought they did do this short? Or at least one like it where a couple goes
to a winnie roast and what not.
I CLEARLY remember the bots trying to pull off one such date in the host
segment following this short.

- Bones

dhmac

Jun 20, 2001, 12:12:23 AM6/20/01
"Ethan VS 74" <etha...@aol.com> wrote in message
Speaking of terror, how about:

"The Terror" (1963) directed by Roger Corman (among others) and starring Boris
Karloff and a young Jack Nickolson (who called it "the only movie he ever made
without a plot").

dhmac

Jun 20, 2001, 12:22:45 AM6/20/01
"SitngDuk17" <sitng...@aol.com> wrote in message
Not the same one, but they did a different dating short called "What to Do on a
Date?" in episode #503 - Swamp Diamonds. And the host segments have the
hilarious skit in which Tom asks Gypsy out on a date.

Biffbaxter5891

Jun 20, 2001, 3:26:23 PM6/20/01
I think they should have done, "The Green Slime" for the final episode. It
would have been coming around full circle, since it was the first movie that
was ever done, although that episode was never aired and was only half an hour
long.

SitngDuk17

Jun 20, 2001, 6:59:50 PM6/20/01

I liked the 'comming around full circle' bit they did at the end of the last
episode when Mike and the bots are sitting down to watch WTMJ's (a real
Milwaukee broadcast station mind you) presentation of "The Cralwing Eye"; which
was the first Comedy Central episode.

- Bones

dhmac

Jun 20, 2001, 11:57:49 PM6/20/01

> >I think they should have done, "The Green Slime" for the final episode. It
> >would have been coming around full circle, since it was the first movie that
> >was ever done, although that episode was never aired and was only half an
> >hour long.
>
> I liked the 'coming around full circle' bit they did at the end of the last

> episode when Mike and the bots are sitting down to watch WTMJ's (a real
> Milwaukee broadcast station mind you) presentation of "The Cralwing Eye";
> which was the first Comedy Central episode.

But it was a bit ironic, given that Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy as Servo, and Bill
Corbett as Crow all were not on the SOL for the first Comedy Central episode.
Personally, I thought the "Green Slime" on the TV would have been a better
choice for the "true" full circle. Or, even "The Brain That Wouldn't Die" -
Mike's first episode - arguably would have fit better.

Malachi Goodman

Jun 21, 2001, 7:35:39 AM6/21/01
gotta agree there. It would be fun, but one of the rules is we don't riff
great movies.

"Robert Knaus" <RKN...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Uh, Them! is actually a great movie that doesn't deserve the MST
> treatment, IMHO.

Malachi Goodman

Jun 21, 2001, 7:37:52 AM6/21/01
How did that compare to Laserblast?

Malachi Goodman

Jun 21, 2001, 7:43:57 AM6/21/01
> 15. The Thing (From Another World) (1951, d: Christian Nyby, 87min)

Naw, again, a classic. Although the short story was scarier, this movie's
considered a REAL classic by a lot of sci-fi fans.

Malachi Goodman

Jun 21, 2001, 7:48:09 AM6/21/01
Okay, on these notes:

*13 ghosts. Duh.

* Any Lugosi movie after his first 3 or so. Although it pains me to say it.

*an assortment of '79-83 slasher movies. I remember watching one starring
Barry Morse that was an obvious Psycho ripoff. So bad I slunk out the
theater.

*Anything directed by Dario Argente. Or starring Joe Don Baker.

*Mars Attacks. Please.

MPRocks221

Jun 21, 2001, 1:47:34 PM6/21/01
>*Anything directed by Dario Argente

Are you nuts! Dario Argento is the greatest horror director that ever lived!

dhmac

Jun 21, 2001, 8:30:58 PM6/21/01
Apparently, "The Wasp Woman" is as good as "Laserblast" but not as good as
"Gorgo" or "The Undead"

"Malachi Goodman" <fru...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

dhmac

Jun 21, 2001, 8:33:34 PM6/21/01

> > 15. The Thing (From Another World) (1951, d: Christian Nyby, 87min)
>
> Naw, again, a classic. Although the short story was scarier, this movie's
> considered a REAL classic by a lot of sci-fi fans.

Although only the "Door Scene" is a scary scene, it is a sci-fi classic and
really "too good" for effective riffing.

dhmac

Jun 21, 2001, 8:40:39 PM6/21/01
"Malachi Goodman" <fru...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
After seeing how great an episode "The Girl in Gold Boots" turned out to be, I
think another Ted V. Mikels movie would've be great riffing material. The only
problem is finding one of his movies that's "clean" enough to put on TV.

dhmac

Jun 21, 2001, 9:44:49 PM6/21/01

> I also purchased a video at suncoast called, "Devil Girl from Mars." Very
> worthy of MSTing. Its kind of like, "Terror from the year 5000," only its mars
> instead of the future. There's also a really ridiculous looking robot.

And Jabootu has a new review of a MST-worthy movie: "They Saved Hitler's Brain"
http://www.jabootu.com/tshb.htm

Malachi Goodman

Jun 22, 2001, 6:57:07 AM6/22/01
I am truly nuts.

er.... there was a zombie movie so bad, again, I left the theater. One hero
is using a Geiger counter, and you can see him turning a knob to make the
"dial" move. I could successfully riff that one, if I could sit through it
again.

"MPRocks221" <mproc...@aol.com> wrote in message

Li Song

Jun 23, 2001, 2:23:41 AM6/23/01
MPRocks221 wrote:

>>*Anything directed by Dario Argente
>
>Are you nuts! Dario Argento is the greatest horror director that ever lived!

All right, that's hyperbole, but while some moments in Argento films seem
awfully goofy (especially any time a character has dialogue, not exactly his
strong suit), I don't think his films really deserve MSTing. However, there are
lots of other cheesy Italian horror ripoff artists that certainly do (the
astonishingly talentless and obscenely prolific Lucio Fulci springs immediately
to mind).

MIKE (a.k.a. "Progbear")

make GEORYN disappear to reply

"You can take the war out of the soldier, but you can't raise that soldier from
the dead."
--Shona Laing

N.P.:nothing

Anna M.C.

Jun 23, 2001, 4:27:47 AM6/23/01
After reading this article, I find myself wishing I could see "Gymkata"
riffed. : )

http://www.swingmachine.org/issue14/movies.html

Anna M.C.

dhmac wrote:

> I was thinking about what the list of films featured on the show might have been
> if there had been an 11th season of MST3K. Of course, this is a list of what I
> would've liked to have seen on the show, while still staying within the
> guidelines of the types of movies they usually had (so no big-budget Hollywood
> films like "Battlefield Earth" or "Rambo" are allowed). And all of these films
> can be looked up at IMDB.com while the shorts are from the "Mental Hygiene"
> book.

> So here's my hypothetical Season 11 movies (and shorts):

> 1. Tarantula (1955, d: Jack Arnold, 80min)
> 2. The Wasp Woman (1960, d: Roger Corman, 73min) with short: Why We Respect the
> Law (1950, 13min)
> 3. Frogs (1972, d: George McCowan, 91min)
> 4. The Creepers (1966, d: Terence Fisher, 89min)
> 5. Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare (1987, d: John Fasano, 83min)
> 6. High School Confidential! (1958, d: Jack Arnold, 85min)
> 7. The Brain Eaters (1958, d: Bruno VeSota, 60min) with shorts: Cindy Goes to a
> Party (1955, 9min) and Are Manners Important? (1954, 11min)
> 8. The Wild Angels (1966, d: Roger Corman, 86min)
> 9. Attack of the 50 Foot Woman (1958, d: Nathan Juran, 66min) with short: Habit
> Patterns (1954, 14min)
> 10. The Slasher (1952, d: Lewis Gilbert, 75min) with short: As Others See Us
> (1953, 10min)
> 11. The Savage Bees (1976, d: Bruce Geller, ~90min)
> 12. The Story of Mankind (1957, d: Irwin Allen, 100min)
> 13. Rat Pfink a Boo Boo (1965, d: Ray Dennis Steckler, 72min) with short:
> Dating: Do's and Don'ts (1949, 13min)

MPRocks221

Jun 23, 2001, 3:07:26 PM6/23/01
>However, there are
>lots of other cheesy Italian horror ripoff artists that certainly do (the
>astonishingly talentless and obscenely prolific Lucio Fulci springs
>immediately
>to mind).

I have not seen all of Fulci's movies but the ones I have seen (Zombie, Gates
of Hell, The Beyond, House by the Cemetery) were pretty good. You want to talk
about talentless Italian hacks look no further than Bruno Mattei. Night of the
Zombies, Rats! Night of Terror, ECK! Those movies are funnier than any sitcom.

SitngDuk17

Jun 23, 2001, 3:35:10 PM6/23/01
>>However, there are
>>lots of other cheesy Italian horror ripoff artists that certainly do (the
>>astonishingly talentless and obscenely prolific Lucio Fulci springs
>>immediately
>>to mind).
>
>I have not seen all of Fulci's movies but the ones I have seen (Zombie, Gates
>of Hell, The Beyond, House by the Cemetery) were pretty good.

I remember going to see 'The Beyond' at a Friday Night Freak Show (for those
who don't remember my post about this wonderfull local event: A theater here
shows odd flicks every friday night and they don't care if you rip the movies
out loud so long as it's funny) and my friends and I just ripped that movie to
SHREDS!!!!

Best line was my brother's comment on the final shot: "So hell is just a lot
of marketable realestate?"
- Bones

Pocketwatch

Jun 23, 2001, 6:44:10 PM6/23/01

dhmac wrote:

I feel the same way about Rick Sloane.

SitngDuk17

Jun 24, 2001, 1:41:06 PM6/24/01
>I feel the same way about Rick Sloane.

Here's something that scared the crap out of me: Found out I have a 3 degree
speration from knowing Rick Sloane (I have a friend who is friends with his
nephew). Sent a chill down my spine when I found out.

- Bones

Biffbaxter5891

Jun 24, 2001, 6:31:09 PM6/24/01
I just saw a very MSTable and hilariously confusing Indiana Jones rip-off
called, "Alan Quartermain and the city of Gold." It was the WB Sunday movie,
although that could just be local to my area. It would have made for a great
and unique episode, in my opinion. James Earl Jones was in it, too, although
something about the way he was dressed reminded me more of Mr T.

Brandon Blackmoor

Jun 24, 2001, 7:06:21 PM6/24/01

> I just saw a very MSTable and hilariously confusing Indiana Jones
> rip-off called, "Alan Quartermain and the city of Gold."

That was a great movie!

"I've got it!"

bblac...@blackgate.net

Brandon Blackmoor

Jun 24, 2001, 7:43:09 PM6/24/01
"Brandon Blackmoor" <bblac...@blackgate.net> wrote in message

> "Biffbaxter5891" <biffbax...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I just saw a very MSTable and hilariously confusing Indiana Jones
>> rip-off called, "Alan Quartermain and the city of Gold."
>
> That was a great movie!
> "I've got it!"

My mistake: I was thinking about "King Solomon's Mines", the movie to
which "City of Gold" is a sequel. (At least, I think I was.)

bblac...@blackgate.net

Seanster

Jun 24, 2001, 7:44:02 PM6/24/01
Twas a good movie.

"Space Truckers" with Dennis Hopper, features one Charles S. Dance using a
rip cord activated "organ" in a bedroom scene. I rest my case. Panties.

--
"Look closer."

in article NnuZ6.15258$h27.8...@typhoon1.gnilink.net, Brandon Blackmoor at

Jeff Troutman

Jun 24, 2001, 11:39:12 PM6/24/01
Just caught something called "Beach Girls vs The Monster" on a local cable
station. It's perfect. For MSTing, anyway.

Jeff Troutman