WWOTP: Mighty MiSTin' Power Rangers! Re: Good News, MiSTies!

1 view

Daniel Sikorski

Dec 2, 1994, 10:23:32 PM12/2/94
mne...@engin.umich.edu (Michael K. Neylon) writes:

> In article <6ePowc...@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us>,
> Daniel Sikorski <ika...@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us> wrote:
>
> >ikaros, just waiting to see "mighty mstin' power rangers" on saturday
> >morning tv . . .
> >
> Heeeeeeey, I like it!!!!!
>

> [Another monster comes and attacks]
> TOMMY: It's MiSTin' time!
>
> during the fight scenes, they would riff on the monster on his tactics,
> not unlike the MiSTings of Gamera and Godzilla.... :)

Yeah, and the better the remark, the more it hurts the monster! Yeah, UI
(I mean, "I") think we got something here!

ikaros, who's going to a msting party in a week or two and we're going to
destroy power rangers, vr troopers *and* tattooed teenage alien fighters
. . . think dynaman and everything will be all right

----
ika...@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us
Vanguard Dossier is looking for a few good writers and artists. email me
for details!
(and now back to our regularly scheduled .sig)
"*MOSTLY* harmless?!?"
-- Douglas Adams

Rick Hodge

Dec 6, 1994, 2:26:51 AM12/6/94

John Laviolette

Dec 7, 1994, 1:54:39 AM12/7/94
ric...@delphi.com (Rick Hodge) writes:
[ nothing ]

Oh, please, do not prolong our agony of exposure to the Mighty Morphine
Flower Arrangers!

--
----John Laviolette---------|-------His Most Feathered Eminence------|
taly...@psyber.com | I'm not a stud! |

Daniel Sikorski

Dec 7, 1994, 9:31:08 PM12/7/94
taly...@warez.psyber.com (John Laviolette) writes:

> Oh, please, do not prolong our agony of exposure to the Mighty Morphine
> Flower Arrangers!

Actually, this coming Friday, me and some friends are getting together
with some dubbing equipment and several episodes of MMPR, VR Troopers and
Superhuman Samurai Squad and maybe even some Tattooed Teenage Alien
Fighters . . . leave it up to you imaginations what we plan to do ...
BWAH-ha-ha-hahhhhh!

Claye Hodge

Dec 8, 1994, 7:02:43 PM12/8/94

Spatch

Dec 9, 1994, 4:10:17 AM12/9/94
In article <L7TZwc...@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us>,

Daniel Sikorski <ika...@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us> wrote:
>taly...@warez.psyber.com (John Laviolette) writes:
>
>> Oh, please, do not prolong our agony of exposure to the Mighty Morphine
>> Flower Arrangers!
>
>Actually, this coming Friday, me and some friends are getting together
>with some dubbing equipment and several episodes of MMPR, VR Troopers and
>Superhuman Samurai Squad and maybe even some Tattooed Teenage Alien
>Fighters . . . leave it up to you imaginations what we plan to do ...
>BWAH-ha-ha-hahhhhh!

Too late.

Steve Allen and the collective geniuses of Matt Duhan, Cindy Bell,
Pete (son of abg), Noah Smith and myself have collaborated to produce
"Mystery Spatula Theater Eleven"... an 'homage' of sorts... the movie
is "Robot Wars", a terrible robot-fighting movie, and the short is the
first episode of "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers". Evil abounds as our
heroes discover the secrets of Gee-Kay Karate, spankings, and Sweater
Puppies.

In color!

(it should be available around January or so.)

- spatch, sorry the cat's out of the bag, guys, but... -

--
tv's Spatch, MD PhD PMS XYZ PDQ - Will make culinary references for food
This Green Card .sig is here to piss off Canter and Siegel.

Barbie Walker

Dec 14, 1994, 2:40:55 AM12/14/94
Hey, it's great to know I'm not the only one who MSTs this show...

Barbie

--
Please pretend my .sig is here