National ID Card? Check out this phrasing from an unimplemented law:
# Privacy Journal, By Robert Ellis Smith, October 1983 issue
# Senator Bob Dole wants the government to conduct a three-year study to
# unify federal and local requirements for personal identity.
# The bill, S1706, would amend the Federal False Id Act of 1982, to require
# a comprehensive identity scheme for the U.S., either THROUGH UPDATING
# EXISTING IDs TO BE MORE SECURE, UNIFYING THEM, or creating a new identity
# document for all Americans.
People will "demand" it...
Texe Marrs knows about politicians beating the Drum of War to control us...
* "Project L.U.C.I.D.", by Texe Marrs, 1996, ISBN 1-884302-02-5
* These changes are necessary, we are reminded each day by our mind control
* jailers in the media, to solve the immigration crises, to institute gun
* control, to counter domestic terrorism, to fight pornography [Texe Marrs
* is now a Christian preacher!], to find deadbeat dads who don't pay child
* support, to "Save Mother Earth",
"The Feds Under Our Beds", By James Bovard, The New York Times, 9/6/1995
The Superfund program epitomizes the Government's contempt for fairness.
E.P.A. lawyers have gone after Boy Scout troops, public schools and pizza
parlors, claiming the organizations can be held responsible for multi-
million-dollar cleanup costs of Superfund sites---even though they may
have sent only one or two loads of HARMLESS junk to the CONTAMINATED site.
The agency found an Oklahoma tuxedo rental store liable for cleanup costs
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGPfreeware 3.6.4
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----