REPOST MiSTing - "No Trick This Year" (0/1)

Bill Livingston

Nov 1, 2005, 12:47:56 AM11/1/05
Howdy-do!

Well, Halloween is upon us once again (or, depending on where you live, has
already taken place), so I thought I'd re-share with you a classic MiSTing
from a few years ago. It's Stephen Ratliff's Marrissa Halloween story, "No
Trick This Year", in which sweets are had, pranks are played, and members of
the Enterprise-D crew are bought to heel under the Kids Crew Candyocracy.

So please shove the Reese's Stix wrappers out of the way, pop a Tums (if
needed), kick back, and enjoy this rerun offering from Bill Brains Inc.

Bill L.
57776
bil...@hiwaay.net http://home.hiwaay.net/~billfl

"If you're dumb, surround yourself with smart people. And if you're smart,
surround yourself with smart people who disagree with you."
Isaac Jaffee (Robert Guillaume), "Sports Night"