MiSTed - "Stephen Ratliff and the Lost Fanfics of ASCEML" (0/2)

Bill Livingston

Apr 4, 2008, 2:26:42 AM4/4/08
OK, after a long break (say about 2 years) here's the latest offering from
Bill Brains Inc. This is a MiSTing of two short stories from the unique mind
of Stephen Ratliff - Longtime Marrissa Supporter, Moderator of ASCEML, and
Defensive Co-Ordinator for the Philadelphia Eagles.

OK, I made that last part up.

Anyway, two stories. The first, "All Wet", is how Marrissa managed to get the
entire Bridge Crew nekkid - and without once giving a direct order. The
Second, "Hello Janeway", is the Captain of "Voyager" Celebrating her return
home with a little musical number.

Why are they "Lost"? Because I'm used to getting these off of ASC (the all
purpose ST fanfic newsgroup) rather tham ASCEML (the adult-oriented moderated
ST fanfic mailing list/newsgroup), and I had to go hunt for them. Also, thy
were on this Oceanic flight and wound up in some bunker inputting some code
over and over.

OK, fine, I made that part up too.

But in any case, put your feet up, pop a can of Diet Rite and enjoy!

Bill L.
57776
bil...@hiwaay.net http://home.hiwaay.net/~billfl

"If you're dumb, surround yourself with smart people. And if you're smart,
surround yourself with smart people who disagree with you."
Isaac Jaffee (Robert Guillaume), "Sports Night"