Lance on Castle November 15

Horace LaBadie

Nov 15, 2010, 11:37:43 PM11/15/10
Lance was the main guest star on Castle tonight. His character was based
on his connection to Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

He paraphrased Truffaut's lines from Close Encounters, "We did not chose
this. We were chosen."

And Castle explained his ability to speak Chinese as the result of "A
television show I used to love."

Murielle

Nov 27, 2010, 7:56:17 PM11/27/10

"Horace LaBadie" <hwlab...@nospam.highstream.net> wrote in message

I saw it! That voice! I would know that voice wherever I heard it. Came
running out of the kitchen and said, "Aw! It's Frank!"

I missed the Firefly reference. I heard about it, but alas, didn't even
hear it. (Must have been while I was in the kitchen. ;-))

Murielle

P.S. Good to see that the ng hasn't been completely taken over by porn,
politics and advertizing. Wait! They're all the same, aren't they? -MS