Possible MM movie

Libby

Sep 14, 2009, 3:46:32 PM9/14/09
The people running the "Back to Frank Black" campaign for a Millennium
movie have announced that Lance Henriksen has contacted them to say that
he has been approached by independent investors interested in making a
Millennium movie.

Initially, I did think it was a bit strange for Lance to be approached -
then realised: they can't make a Millennium movie without him!

You can follow the campaign here:

<http://www.backtofrankblack.com/index2.html>
--
Libby

Horace LaBadie

Sep 16, 2009, 6:09:28 PM9/16/09
In article <zHSAq$$Y2pr...@chelonium.plus.com>,
Libby <Ad...@chelonium.plus.com> wrote:

I could get behind this if Frank Spotnitz were kept locked in box in a
cave in Afghanistan until the movie had been made, released, and issued
on DVD/BluRay.

Murielle

Sep 17, 2009, 5:24:21 AM9/17/09

"Libby" <Ad...@chelonium.plus.com> wrote in message

Oh! Fingers crossed! I miss Frank Black.

Which reminds me, I was checking up on the Sideshow "Frank" doll. They're
going for about 45.00, but their waitlisted. The X-File characters were all
over two and a half thousand each, except for Mulder. He was about a
hundren, I think.

We never did get a "Peter Watts" doll.

Murielle

Murielle

Oct 20, 2009, 7:27:57 PM10/20/09

"Libby" <Ad...@chelonium.plus.com> wrote in message

My imagination just sings at all the possibilities.

Murielle