Feeling old . . . .

MSey

Jan 28, 2003, 3:46:02 AM1/28/03
So, how long has the Milluminnati Cafe been down?

Murielle

Rob

Jan 28, 2003, 6:32:36 PM1/28/03
On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 01:46:02 -0700, "MSey" <ML...@calcna.ab.ca> wrote:

>So, how long has the Milluminnati Cafe been down?

Can't tell exactly, but my Ouroboros tells me it has been 1100 plus
days "since the rapture". And the cafe shut down long before 31/12/99,
didn't it? So it's got to be a long time.
Jason where art thou?

Rob
hoc enim est qui sumus

MSey

Jan 29, 2003, 1:58:29 AM1/29/03

"Rob" <rob...@chello.nl> wrote in message

I was just fooling around the other night there looking through all my
MM bookmarks and I saw the MC and remembered how much fun it was . . .
couldn't believe it when I tried to connect and it was gone.

Now that I'm feelin' all nostalgic I think I'll go watch some MM.

Cheers!
Murielle

The Old Man

Jan 29, 2003, 7:48:59 AM1/29/03

"MSey" <ML...@calcna.ab.ca> wrote in message

Hi Murrielle,
What was the Milluminnati Cafe ? I missed that one.
A Message Board like "This Is Who We Are..." ?

Regards,
Graham.
"The Old Man"

MSey

Jan 29, 2003, 1:12:51 PM1/29/03

"The Old Man" <sp...@spam.com> wrote in
> Hi Murielle,

> What was the Milluminnati Cafe ? I missed that one.
> A Message Board like "This Is Who We Are..." ?
>
> Regards,
> Graham.
> "The Old Man"

Hi Graham,

It was a website, but it was different. It focused mostly on the people
who were dedicated fans of the show than the show itself. As I recall there
were poetry rooms and graphic art rooms. I remember going there a few times
and being absolutely fascinated with the kinds of things that were there . .
. unfortunately for me, I was pretty busy at that time and didn't have the
opportunity to hang out there very much. But what I do remember of it, I
remember fondly.

Cheers!
Murielle

The Old Man

Feb 1, 2003, 10:56:36 AM2/1/03

"MSey" <ML...@calcna.ab.ca> wrote in message

Thanks Murielle, sounds interesting. I'll have a look in the Internet
Archive Wayback Machine widget and see if it's been archived.

Cheers!

Gra.

MSey

Feb 2, 2003, 4:00:18 AM2/2/03

"The Old Man" <sp...@spam.com> wrote in

]> Thanks Murielle, sounds interesting. I'll have a look in the Internet

> Archive Wayback Machine widget and see if it's been archived.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Gra.

Hi Graham,

Please let me know if you find it. I'm all into strolling down memory
lane these days.

It's late, I'm spacey, and I think I'm going to go and watch Rapture
another great apocalyptic film.

Murielle

The Old Man

Feb 2, 2003, 11:09:31 AM2/2/03
> Hi Graham,
>
> Please let me know if you find it. I'm all into strolling down memory
> lane these days.
>
> It's late, I'm spacey, and I think I'm going to go and watch Rapture
> another great apocalyptic film.
>
> Murielle

Hi, have you still got the url or bookmark web addess?

Gra.

MSey

Feb 3, 2003, 3:42:12 AM2/3/03

"The Old Man" <sp...@spam.com> wrote in message

You know what? I don't know. I have it bookmarked, but I'll have to go
in and check to see if it will give me the url when I click on it. Sorry,
I'm just not computer friendly. ;-))

Murielle

The Old Man

Feb 3, 2003, 10:16:53 AM2/3/03

"MSey" <ML...@calcna.ab.ca> wrote in message
Thanks Murrielle!
Usually if you are using IE, you can hover the mouse and it will show the
url of a bookmark.
If you click on it to visit the site, you may be able to copy and paste into
your newsgroup post.

Regards,
Graham.

jeanannd

Feb 6, 2003, 11:53:47 PM2/6/03
If so I'd like to see the site too please.
-- - -- - -- -- -- - -
^ ^
>"< jeanannd
/ I \ /
\ / I \/

"The Old Man" <sp...@spam.com> wrote in message

MSey

Feb 7, 2003, 3:58:00 PM2/7/03
Okay,

Finally, here it is:

http://www.mindspring.com/~jdorough/milluminati/index.html

Sorry it took so long. I've been away from my computer for a few days.

Murielle

jeanannd

Feb 7, 2003, 6:12:11 PM2/7/03
Murielle, tried that link and received this error message from
mindspring/earthlink:

Page Not Found

We're Sorry! We can't locate the page you requested.

-- - - -- -- -- -- --
^ ^
>"< jeanannd
/ I \ /
\ / I \/

"MSey" <ML...@calcna.ab.ca> wrote in message

gla...@nycap.rr.com

Feb 7, 2003, 8:48:52 PM2/7/03
This url is "no longer"...

Thomas Field

Feb 7, 2003, 9:54:43 PM2/7/03

jeanannd wrote:

> Murielle, tried that link and received this error message from
> mindspring/earthlink:
>
> Page Not Found
>
> We're Sorry! We can't locate the page you requested.

Since I'm poking my virtual head in atm today -
I think it was archived in that state and you might need to go back
to an earlier date link - looks like images weren't archived on this site.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://http://www.mindspring.com/~jdorough/milluminati/index.html

http://web.archive.org/web/19990427101842/http://www.mindspring.com/~jdorough/milluminati/index.html

MSey

Feb 8, 2003, 7:53:56 PM2/8/03
Yeah, that's how this thread got started. I was moaning and whinging about
feeling all nostalgic and not getting it when I tried the link.

Someone asked if I could send the old url because maybe they could find it
archived somewhere.

(sigh) Guess not.

Murielle

"jeanannd" <jean...@attbi.com> wrote in message

The Old Man

Feb 10, 2003, 5:29:42 AM2/10/03

<gla...@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message

> This url is "no longer"...

Sadly it's as Thomas said. Worth a try though!

Regards,
Graham.

Jason Dorough

Feb 11, 2015, 4:58:54 PM2/11/15
On Tuesday, January 28, 2003 at 3:50:04 AM UTC-5, MSey wrote:
> So, how long has the Milluminnati Cafe been down?
>
> Murielle

Hello, Jason here!

I just came across this post about 12 years after the fact! I'm replying on the off chance that you folks might get notifications, even after this long.

There's a chance that I might still have the old files for the Milluminati site on an old hard drive somewhere. If I do, would anybody still be interested in seeing it again? It would take some digging through data to find it, so I want to make sure it would be worthwhile before I do it.

I hope everybody I knew way back in my newsgroup days is doing well! I'm still active in the fandom world and am the managing editor at Fandomania.com these days.

Jason