So... this is how usenet will die.

John Corliss

Aug 27, 2017, 8:07:09 PM8/27/17
I used to participate in this newsgroup a very long time ago. This is
the first newsgroup I've been to where there are no messages, isn't even
any spam.

Kinda melancholy really.

I bought the second season of the series, the season that had the
"Luminary" episode, loosely based on Chris McCandless dying in Alaska.
This was my favorite episode along with the "Midnight of the Century"
one, which was also in season 2.

It's now been over 20 years since the Millennium series started on TV;
the pilot aired on October 25, 1996.

--
John Corliss

truefab...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2017, 6:43:15 PM8/28/17
I watch Midnight every Christmas, and The Curse of Frank Black every Halloween.

Arnold Ziffel

Jan 19, 2021, 8:59:34 AM1/19/21
John Corliss <r9j...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It's now been over 20 years since the Millennium series started on TV;
> the pilot aired on October 25, 1996.

I just discovered this group, after watching the whole series. 25 years
too late, but still.

--
A seeming ignorance is often a most necessary part of worldly
knowledge.