Fox-Maher-Reindl "Haunted" comes to DVD

Horace LaBadie

Apr 19, 2010, 7:32:06 PM4/19/10
Before he was Jack on "Lost," Matthew Fox was Frank Taylor, P.I., on
"Haunted," a short-lived series in 2002. Erin and Kay were
writers/producers. I liked this series a lot. It had many of the
features that made MM so interesting, including music by Mark Snow.

It is now available on DVD, all eleven episodes. It is a barebones set.
Just the episodes, not even subtitles or captioning. Still, it is nice
to see the show again. Lots of familiar faces as guests, including
Pauley Perrette pre-NCIS in "Fidelity." (Also Ken Marino later of
"Veronica Mars" and "Reaper.")

Bargain price of $15 at Wal-Mart.