Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

"Ah, Bach!"

Visto 58 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Lorin Banks

no leída,
14 feb 1995, 15:10:1614/2/95
"ah, Bach" was said by Radar. He had a crush on a new nurse, and
Hawkeye and Trapper checked her out to seewhat Radar could
possibly have in common with her. They found out she loves
classical music(Beethoven, Tchikovski, etc.) So whenever
she mentioned Bach, Hawkeye told Radar to seem very interested
by saying "Ah, Bach"
By the way, the nurse seems to look a lot like a French doctor
that Charles really liked in one episope. I wonder if they were
played by the same person?
By the way, both of those women looked a lot like my drum teacher,
not that any of you know who my teacher was, it's just an
interesting coincidence.
BTW, who was the voice of the PA system? Several times the voice
was being broadcast while Radar was on screen, walking thru the compound.
One example is the cease fire episode. A jeep is doing laps, everyone is
is celebrating, and Radar is going around getting people to sign
his book. The PA speaker is shown and a voice says something
along the lines of,"Attention. Any preliminary reports of a cease
fire are premature. All personel is expected to comtinue with
their duties."And then says to a wonam apparently next to him,"Oh,
no darling. Mine was the one with scotch and water!"
I don't think that could have been Radar!

pg8...@ark.ship.edu

no leída,
15 feb 1995, 20:49:1215/2/95
> BTW, who was the voice of the PA system? Several times the voice
>was being broadcast while Radar was on screen, walking thru the compound.

I have also wondered about that. The voice on the PA was definitely not Gary
Burgoughs(sp?). If any one knows anything about this please post.

Pat
pg8...@ark.ship.edu

0 mensajes nuevos