Would anyone know whatever happened to Young Hi (played by Virginia Lee)

Steve Strickland

Apr 2, 2002, 11:04:42 PM4/2/02
Young Hi (Virginia Lee) - she was the "moose" in the eps. titled "The
Moose" from season one of MASH. I'd be curious to know what other
acting stuff she's done after her one shot on MASH. Any info would be
great (searched up and down the net and I can't find a single thing).
Thanx.

MOFTAP

Apr 2, 2002, 11:25:00 PM4/2/02
stev...@hotmail.com writes:

>I'd be curious to know what other
>acting stuff she's done after her one shot on MASH. Any info would be
>great (searched up and down the net and I can't find a single thing).

This is from IMDb.com, where she is listed as Virginia Ann Lee:

Virginia Ann Lee

Actress - filmography:
(1970s) (1960s)

1. "General Hospital" (1963) .... Mai-Lin
2. My Darling Daughters' Anniversary (1973) .... Phyllis
3. Lost Horizon (1973)
4. "Amazing Chan and the Chan Clan, The" (1972) TV Series (voice) .... Suzie
Chan
5. Hawaiians, The (1970) .... Mei Li
... aka Master of the Islands (1970)
6. Dimension 5 (1966) .... Mute Girl

Notable TV guest appearances:

1. "M*A*S*H" (1972) playing "Kyong Ja" in episode: "Exorcism" (episode # 5.12)
12/14/1976
2. "M*A*S*H" (1972) playing "Young Hi" in episode: "Moose, The" (episode #
1.5) 10/15/1972
3. "Odd Couple, The" (1970) playing "Miss Kong Hong" in episode: "Oscar's
Promotion" (episode # 2.22) 2/25/1972
4. "Adam-12" (1968) playing "Mary Hong" in episode: "Mary Hong Loves Tommy
Chen" (episode # 4.19) 2/9/1972
5. "Get Smart" (1965) playing "Miss Formosa" in episode: "Girls from KAOS,
The" (episode # 2.20) 2/4/1967

HTH,
Becca

William J. Meyerbeck

Apr 2, 2002, 11:30:11 PM4/2/02
Here is here IMDB record
http://us.imdb.com/Name?Lee,+Virginia+Ann
Looks like she acted from 65-74 and then stopped.

"Steve Strickland" <stev...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Dan

Apr 2, 2002, 11:35:45 PM4/2/02

<<<. "M*A*S*H" (1972) playing "Kyong Ja" in episode: "Exorcism" (episode #
5.12)
12/14/1976 >>

No kidding....I just saw this episode last night, and never would have made the
connection...

(remove NoSpam to email)

Josh Bucchioni

Apr 3, 2002, 12:23:18 AM4/3/02
She was also one of the singing girls in Henry Come Home.

Josh

"Dan" <high...@aol.comNoSpam> wrote in message

Andrew Smith

Apr 3, 2002, 12:33:51 AM4/3/02
And I'm almost positive she is one of the three geishas singing "If I
knew you were coming I'd have baked a cake..." to Henry, Hawk and Trap
in Tokyo.

Apr 3, 2002, 3:30:46 AM4/3/02
She also appeared in henry's last episode. She did not speak though.

.H.

Brent Seguine

Apr 3, 2002, 7:30:29 PM4/3/02
>Subject: Re: Would anyone know whatever happened to Young Hi (played by
>Virginia Lee)
>From: "William J. Meyerbeck" meye...@nospam4me.softhome.net
>Date: 4/2/02 11:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

>Looks like she acted from 65-74 and then stopped.

Wow. She didn't look a day over 25 to me.

nrkitc...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2015, 2:54:24 PM2/7/15
It is funny just started rewatching MASH on Netflix and got curious. I found this link if you still wondering

http://en.allexperts.com/q/MASH-1380/2009/2/f/si-Virginia-Ann-Lee.htm

nrkitc...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2015, 2:54:24 PM2/7/15

daddy...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2015, 11:02:00 AM10/14/15
Those were year listings not her age....

David LaRue

Oct 14, 2015, 6:51:39 PM10/14/15
daddy...@gmail.com wrote in news:bb09c1b6-9ee1-4898-a504-
9c34aa...@googlegroups.com:

> Those were year listings not her age....

Google was able to find a couple links using 'Young Hi'. Here is a good
one. I've not found any recent work listed.

http://mash.wikia.com/wiki/Virginia_Ann_Lee

Andy K.

Oct 14, 2015, 7:06:04 PM10/14/15
I found the same link earlier, but I decided that the grandparent post
is a continuation of some old thread, since it referred to some
mysterious "those". So I decided to shut up, as I imagined this easy
to find link was probably brought up already. :)

--
Andy

j...@earthlink.net

May 30, 2017, 2:20:48 AM5/30/17
She was an outstanding dancer that started her training at Eugene Loring's American School of Dance where others such as George Chakaris attended classes with teachers such as Ron Pointdexter (Smothers Brothers choreographer)

Andy K.

May 30, 2017, 4:53:53 PM5/30/17
On Mon, 29 May 2017 23:20:47 -0700 (PDT)
j...@earthlink.net wrote:

> She was an outstanding dancer that started her training at Eugene Loring's American School of Dance where others such as George Chakaris attended classes with teachers such as Ron Pointdexter (Smothers Brothers choreographer)

She was also beautiful! :)

--
AndyK

Andre

Jun 3, 2017, 3:02:36 PM6/3/17
And she spoke English very goodly !

glendares...@gmail.com

May 30, 2020, 2:33:40 AM5/30/20
When I was a Meglin Kiddie around 1958 and around 5 years old her little sister was in my dance class. Virginia was one of the older girls. She could have been anywhere from 10-15 years old to my five year old eyes. She was an outstanding dancer who everyone noticed. All of the parents were always talking about what a talented dancer she was.