a rumor...

Robert Sulo

Jan 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/28/97

Adam Caleb Ganderson wrote:

> So I heard this rumor that Gary Burghof actually painted the paintings
> that Potter painted on the show. I don't put much stock in this rumor
> (since I started it) and was curious if anyone could confirm or deny
> it.
>
> I guess the short form of my question is: Does anyone know who
> actually painted those paintings potter made?
>
> Thanks
>
> "Take my advice...
> Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."
Sydney Freedman

Adam Caleb Ganderson

Jan 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/28/97

Elsig

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

Potter's paintings were not the work of Gary Burghoff. They were done by
studio artisans.

Larry Gelbart

Brad Filippone

Jan 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/30/97

Elsig (el...@aol.com) wrote:
: Potter's paintings were not the work of Gary Burghoff. They were done by
: studio artisans.

: Larry Gelbart

Well, considering who signed the above, that pretty much killed THAT rumor!