Radar's animals ... question

Oh Jeeez

Jun 30, 2001, 6:37:25 PM6/30/01
I'm watching an older ep and Radar is giving powdered milk to one of the
rabbits ... I just noticed he has a raccoon. Are there raccoons in
Korea? I never thought of them being there. Just curious.

JD

George Hiebert

Jun 30, 2001, 7:58:35 PM6/30/01

"Oh Jeeez" <ohj...@NOSPAMvisto.com> wrote in message

Racoons are native to North America. And so are skunks BTW, but Radar had
one of those too.

Oh Jeeez

Jun 30, 2001, 9:29:58 PM6/30/01
Yeah, I thought about that after I posted ... the skunk, that is.

Thanks George. :-)

JD

ESolomonso

Jul 1, 2001, 8:40:33 AM7/1/01
>"George Hiebert" ge...@direct.ca

>Racoons are native to North America. And so are skunks BTW, but Radar had
>one of those too.

Now that stinks. :-)

Qa Wagstaff

Jul 1, 2001, 2:57:29 PM7/1/01
This is Radar we're talking about. He had a jeep mailed home a piece at
a time, and sent a lamb home registered as a private!

Oh Jeeez

Jul 1, 2001, 5:38:50 PM7/1/01
Yes. But sending stuff home is different that having it in Korea to take
care of. Me thinks the continuity folks missed this animal fact. ;-)

JD

George Hiebert

Jul 1, 2001, 7:35:02 PM7/1/01

> Yes. But sending stuff home is different that having it in Korea to take
> care of. Me thinks the continuity folks missed this animal fact. ;-)

And besides that he says to his skunk something like, "If you were an
american animal you'ld a long way from here.....", implying he found it out
there, which his highly unlikely.

Mibbitmaker

Jul 2, 2001, 12:10:15 AM7/2/01
Yeah, skunks were imported into Korea: Frank Burns, Col. Flagg, Charles.....

Oh Jeeez

Jul 2, 2001, 3:24:36 AM7/2/01
Good one! LOL

JD

mickeodo...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2016, 11:15:44 PM7/12/16
There are no skunks in Korea. The nearest are in Malaysia ,Indonesia.

mickeodo...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2016, 11:15:44 PM7/12/16

Stormin Mormon

Jul 13, 2016, 7:57:08 AM7/13/16
On 7/12/2016 11:15 PM, mickeodo...@gmail.com wrote:
> There are no skunks in Korea. The nearest are in Malaysia ,Indonesia.

Must be with the Army?

--
.
Christopher A. Young