Jack's last name

Robert Goodman

Jan 11, 2022, 9:40:05 AM1/11/22
Damon's father had an old friend we used to play a lot of games with, and whom, while Damon was starting work on "Lost", he asked me the spelling of the friend's last name, because it was similar to that of the character going by Jack. But that's not the aspect I want to focus on here.

Rather, ever wonder why he had a name so similar to the notorious criminal Jack Sheppard, whom no prison could hold? I only recently learned of that historic figure, and I strongly doubt the name chosen for "Lost" was coincidental. It confirms my inference that "Lost" was about a pack of ruthless thieves.

Bobbo in NJ

MummyChunk

Dec 3, 2022, 5:09:12 PM12/3/22
Interesting thought.....