Alvar Hanso's name

doc...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2019, 11:24:14 AM3/19/19
I was just looking at Alfred Hitchcock's being shut out of the bus in "North By Northwest" (which, as one of several allusions by "Lost" to that movie, was echoed by Mr. Eko's being kicked off the airplane) when it finally hit me that "Alvar Hanso" was an allusion to "Alfred Hitchcock"...as well as to "Ralph A. Voss" from "Department S" ("One of Our Aircraft Is Empty") by anagram, Andrew Heywood/Anthony Harvey from "Department S" ("The Duplicated Man"/"Doppelt Oder Nichts"), Hamlet/Amleth (from Shakespeare and Saxo Grammaticus), and "ha salvar nos" (Portugese for "who will save us") by anagram.

Bobbo in Andover