George Washington predicted a Trump in the future

Jeffrey Gersten

Jun 13, 2021, 7:48:20 AM6/13/21

the...@bigmailbox.net

Aug 7, 2021, 1:52:22 PM8/7/21
On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 7:48:20 AM UTC-4, Jeffrey Gersten wrote:
> https://www.salon.com/2021/06/13/george-washington-predicted-donald-trump-why-doesnt-everyone-know-this/

Fascinating. What do you think will happen next?

Jeffrey Gersten

Oct 30, 2021, 5:27:55 PM10/30/21
He will win in 2024 as the Republican party unites behind him while the "progressive" and "moderate" Democrats fight among each other and thereby show that they cannot govern. He will then go on his revenge tour.

the...@bigmailbox.net

Nov 3, 2021, 1:48:01 PM11/3/21
It looks that way now, but I wonder if it will really happen.

It does seem that Biden's approval is tanking, from what I hear, no cite, particularly among independents and that doesn't bode well for a second Democratic Term in the next Presidential race.

I hear rumors that Republicans are preparing Articles of Impeachment for Biden so they're ready to go if they take the House, no cite. If they do that it'll probably affect them negatively too.

I think you can guess what I think of Biden, but I'm curious to know what you think. Would you say that you approve or disapprove of his performance? And what do you think Trump's "revenge tour" will be like?