OT Rekieta Law's coverage of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial

the...@bigmailbox.net

Nov 21, 2021, 4:04:57 PM11/21/21
I've noticed that a few people here and there on the 'tubes are confused by the outcome in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial. No cite, but I spotted at least one criticism of the MSM from someone who was wondering why the facts in the case had been suppressed, AKA lied about.

I mostly watched Rekieta Law https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbkjX3E0IhuUfPzL0FjSPaw https://www.youtube.com/c/RekietaLaw/playlists there are two playlists related to the trial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hr-bk6WpFo&list=PLJdwBXWZFqz6cwfG2JxF-nGNCVCWGttAy
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrvlWZvE9zg&list=PLJdwBXWZFqz7Gmm-1XAt2E9lpwWdAtxPN

I think the trial coverage was interesting because there was a fairly diverse panel of attorneys who were commenting. And also because I think at one point there were 100,000+ people watching this youtube channel streaming live.

I was expecting a hung jury but hoping for an acquittal so I was relieved by the outcome in this trial and I wonder if the prosecutors will face some kind of sanctions for what appear to be ethical violations including a possible Brady violation.

Should we discuss the possibility of Kyle suing certain people who said unflattering things about him?

the...@bigmailbox.net

Nov 21, 2021, 4:47:52 PM11/21/21
Responding to my own post.
Nate The Lawyer has some final thoughts.
Kyle Rittenhouse | We The People Demanded Justice | Final Thoughts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWBTTyu6uII