OT Oh Canada.

the...@bigmailbox.net

Feb 21, 2022, 4:14:20 AM2/21/22
I wonder if anyone is still reading posts here, maybe no one is and for my purposes maybe that's better. I'm just letting this post out like a message in a bottle.

A little Lawlessness and all is in Order.

Yes, the illiberal left is at it again. But oh my how the memories of people suggesting that Canada's politeness was such an asset and the American left constantly telling us that gun ownership is bad because the government is there to protect us come flooding back.

We seem to have skipped over the antifa and BLM mostly peaceful protests but weren't those fun? And we probably won't get to see a Rittenhouse RFTH episode although I still see the lies about him repeated in the occasional social media post. Personally, I think I've crossed state lines over 2000 times.

But here we are anyway. I've watched a rightish Canadian commentator say that he's been told by people he knows in the Canadian military that things are a lot worse than we imagine and he was told he'd be wise to take his money out of the Canadian banking system. I'm not offering a cite for this, but I think it implies that much worse is to come.

How about a punch for having a camera in public.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dddob2fXs8

In the mean time, under the emergency the Canadian government is making tow truck operators work for them with the threat of arrest if they don't. I'm sure that this sort of thing is only going to make all Canadians more unified.

I watched this recently. I salute the founders.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggz_gd--UO0

I hope everyone or anyone reading this is well. Be safe. Be careful. Choose wisely.