which new koth did you like better tonight.

Stephen

Jan 12, 2003, 9:03:34 PM1/12/03
I liked the second one better because it was not so freaky. Keaton did do a
good job as the pig guy but it was not as funny as the mega lo mart.

Also, do wal marts ever close? I have one in my hometown that only closes
for about 30 hours on X-mas day.

Stephen

Larry Kessler

Jan 12, 2003, 10:27:44 PM1/12/03

Some Wal-Marts DO close, usually at 11pm or midnight, and I'm guessing
they're mostly in smaller towns.

--
"I tune in regularly to listen to William F. Buckley, Mona Charen,
George Will, Rush Limbaugh, John Sununu, John McLaughlin, Pat Buchanan,

Dark Knight

Jan 13, 2003, 3:05:52 PM1/13/03
"Stephen" <steph...@NOSPAM.yahoo.com> wrote in

The first one, "Pigmalion" was weird. I've been looking for information
about this episode and there is no listing for it on the official Fox King
of the Hill web site. I just wanted to know if a woman wrote that episode.
A man dressed up as a pig?

garef...@worldnet.att.net

Jan 13, 2003, 5:10:35 PM1/13/03
Larry Kessler <l_k_e_s_s_l_e_r@w_t_._n_e_t> wrote in message news:<8cc42v46671nfdum2...@4ax.com>...

> On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 02:03:34 GMT, "Stephen"
> <steph...@NOSPAM.yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >I liked the second one better because it was not so freaky. Keaton did do a
> >good job as the pig guy but it was not as funny as the mega lo mart.
> >
> >Also, do wal marts ever close? I have one in my hometown that only closes
> >for about 30 hours on X-mas day.
>
> Some Wal-Marts DO close, usually at 11pm or midnight, and I'm guessing
> they're mostly in smaller towns.

wal mart is the best.

Psyberwolf

Jan 13, 2003, 6:01:26 PM1/13/03
Larry Kessler <l_k_e_s_s_l_e_r@w_t_._n_e_t> wrote in message news:<8cc42v46671nfdum2...@4ax.com>...
> On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 02:03:34 GMT, "Stephen"
> <steph...@NOSPAM.yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >I liked the second one better because it was not so freaky. Keaton did do a
> >good job as the pig guy but it was not as funny as the mega lo mart.
> >
> >Also, do wal marts ever close? I have one in my hometown that only closes
> >for about 30 hours on X-mas day.
>
> Some Wal-Marts DO close, usually at 11pm or midnight, and I'm guessing
> they're mostly in smaller towns.

Yeah they do close... the two which are near me are in fairly large
towns (one which is the home of a major amusement park - 6 flags)and
they both close at 11pm.

Psyberwolf

Steve Howarth

Jan 15, 2003, 1:20:45 PM1/15/03

"Stephen" <steph...@NOSPAM.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Hey, that's not fair. You've got more Christmas Day than us!

--
Steve Howarth